“Quick and Friendly Staff”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Red Wing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The chips and salsa go on the tables immediately. The staff is friendly and quick with the food. Hubby likes the jalapeno poppers, which are made from scratch.

1  Thank Deb B

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This has always been one of my favorite places to eat on a night out. The whole family loves it. Great food at a good value.

1  Thank ShellyK968
Reviewed 10 January 2014

my husband and i are here from California where Mexican food is amazing, so we came here with pretty average expectations, and that's what we got.
Chips were OK, they were warm and crunchy, salsa was good.
I ordered a crunchy chicken taco and cheese enchilada. the taco shell was like what you buy at the store in a carton, so not too impressed. I would have like to have had a freshly made crunchy taco shell. these where on the same par as a taco bell taco shell. the chicken was good. rice was good, but beans seemed salty to me.
the cheese enchilada was ok, nothing that i would crave or want to go there specifically to eat. i think the ones I make at home out shine these.
my husband had the white cheese chicken enchiladas and he said they were ok.
service was fast, almost seemed too fast! made me wonder if the food is all pre-made?
if we ever visit again maybe we'll try the margaritas...

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The food here was excellent and the service outstanding. I highly recommend this if you enjoy authentic Mexican food. If you speak Spanish, it will be even more satisfying to speak with the waiters and owners and watch their surprise.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We noticed this restaurant was busy while driving past on the way to checking in to our hotel and assumed was good local restaurant so we decided to try it. The service was extremely good and the food quality decent. A bit over-priced for the small portion we received after ordering fajitas for two compared to other mexican restaurants we have visited.

Been to Fiesta Mexicana? Share your experiences!