“A little slice of Mexico in Red Wing”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Red Wing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
St Paul, MN
“A little slice of Mexico in Red Wing”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We happened to find this restaurant while staying at The St. James and ended up going twice in one day. First visit we sat in the bar and had some great beers on tap before heading to the Casino. Second visit we stopped for dinner and had a wonderful meal. Chips and salsa were excellent. Great guacamole. Friendly staff. Will definitely go back whenever in Red Wing.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RiverBalcony

Red Wing, Minnesota
“Quick and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The chips and salsa go on the tables immediately. The staff is friendly and quick with the food. Hubby likes the jalapeno poppers, which are made from scratch.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Deb B
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Love this place”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This has always been one of my favorite places to eat on a night out. The whole family loves it. Great food at a good value.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ShellyK968
california
“not bad, but not great either”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

my husband and i are here from California where Mexican food is amazing, so we came here with pretty average expectations, and that's what we got.
Chips were OK, they were warm and crunchy, salsa was good.
I ordered a crunchy chicken taco and cheese enchilada. the taco shell was like what you buy at the store in a carton, so not too impressed. I would have like to have had a freshly made crunchy taco shell. these where on the same par as a taco bell taco shell. the chicken was good. rice was good, but beans seemed salty to me.
the cheese enchilada was ok, nothing that i would crave or want to go there specifically to eat. i think the ones I make at home out shine these.
my husband had the white cheese chicken enchiladas and he said they were ok.
service was fast, almost seemed too fast! made me wonder if the food is all pre-made?
if we ever visit again maybe we'll try the margaritas...

• Visited January 2014
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Great authentic mexican food”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The food here was excellent and the service outstanding. I highly recommend this if you enjoy authentic Mexican food. If you speak Spanish, it will be even more satisfying to speak with the waiters and owners and watch their surprise.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Fiesta Mexicana? Share your experiences!