“I just want ice cream”

Burger King
Ranked #104 of 140 Restaurants in Richfield
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Every once in a while I'll go to Burger King for their 50 cent cones, which are amazing. Unfortunately, the drive thru is too slow for me to continue doing so. The customer service was awful and I would consider taking up a job there just to try to get things moving. Awful!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

My friend and I went here to have a casual dinner but instead got bad experience. There were BUGS in our salad, they left off ingredients on my burger and gave a Hamburger with ketchup for what was a called a whopper. In total, only our drinks were correct.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Visited on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 about 12:30pm. The special this weekend is a new chicken wrap snack for $1.00. (Regular price is $1.59)

I ordered the honey mustard wrap (the other choice is ranch). Quick ordering and food production. The crispy chicken finger is on a bed of iceberg lettuce, torn, not shredded, which is a nice touch. Then there is finely shredded cheese over that with the honey mustard dressing on top, all wrapped up in a flour tortilla.

This was very good tasting! The chicken was hot, the lettuce was cold, the cheese was tasty and the honey mustard was just right - sweet, yet savory.

I would order this again even at the regular price. Good food, good value.

1  Thank Steve0315
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I stopped to grab a quick lunch this morning between appointments. I sat in the drive thru for 18 minutes. I have no idea what could possibly take so long. The drive thru at this burger king is designed that once you enter the line you cannot get out of line due to curbing in the parking lot. I was 10 minutes late for my appointment and had to drive off without my lunch. This was not my first problem with this store, but it will be my last! There are plenty of other places to eat and clearly this store does not deserve my money.

Reviewed 25 June 2008

The bacon double cheeseburger is a guilty pleasure.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!