AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington East - Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Richfield
Allen Park
“Family Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The room was fine for what we paid, breakfast was good. Pool was nice and clean. Close to MOA and the shuttle. ONly draw back was paying for a cab to MOA daily.
Only issue was we had to pay for a cab to take back to the airport when it should've been free.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
SIOUX LOOKOUT
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I chose this hotel because of the TripAdvisor rating, but would not book there again. It is very inexpensively priced for the location so close to the Mall of America and the airport, but that is really all I can say for it. The room was old and in poor condition. The breakfast selection was extremely limited. The waffle batter was so watery that it wouldn't cook, the biscuits were hard, and the countertops were extremely sticky. We ended up eating elsewhere. Next time I visit Minneapolis, I will pay more for a different hotel, or simply stay farther away from the mall. It's really not that hard to get around Minneapolis.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
1 Thank KRIS D

Travellers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Traveled to Minneapolis for a quick weekend getaway so my oldest son and I could attend the All Star game festivities and my wife and younger son could hit the Mall of America/Nickelodeon park and Ikea. Picked this hotel up on Expedia for a decent rate, reserved 2 queen beds, it was located close to the mall and convenient to the light rail into downtown so this was perfect. Boy was I wrong. Wife calls me while at the game to tell me the hotel has given away our room and had no available options to help us out. Now I have to call Expedia, which was more then helpful but still took 45 minutes of my time that I was trying to use to spend with my son, my younger son didn't get to swim like he was promised, my wife had to repack the car and move to a hotel (Holiday Inn and Suites which was fantastic but 5 miles away), my older son didn't get to autograph hunt like he enjoys to do, and the effects of the 40 bucks in beer I spent at the game (a treat for me since I didn't have to drive) had worn off into a lovely headache. Had I wanted more stress in my life I would've saved the 12 hours of driving, the money spent on the game and the mall, and just stayed home and watched the game with my mother in law in the living room. Thanks AmericInn for nothing.

Room Tip: Don't expect your room to be there when you arrive.
2 Thank hairjosh
Watertown, WI
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here in April of this year and things were ok. Now in July, the rooms were very musky smelling, almost of stale smoke. The bed seemed very soft, so if you have a bad back, be prepared. The breakfast biscuits were hard, the sausage gravy luke warm. The pool water seemed very cloudy compared to what you would expect in a pool. VERY disappointed in this last stay.

1 Thank Watertown_Traveler
Delafield, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

3 of the longest nights ever spent in a hotel! A/C did't work. We had a Peeping Tom ( actually one of the desk staff!)! Awoken 2 nights in a row ( 11:00 p.m. & midnight because staff was washing dirty laundry right next door)! Complaining to the desk staff did nothing. I guess they thought we were lying. Breakfast was not what is listed on their website. Cold food, rubbery biscuits and not enough for all guests! Tried to talk to manager but he was never around. Was told he would call me but still haven't heard from him! Only thing going for this hotel is the proximity to the Mall of America!

Room Tip: Stay away from room 106!
1 Thank LittleGenes
Winnipeg, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I would never stay in this hotel again. First off the phones did not work for the first 3 days of the stay no calls in no calls out, the microwave that was offered was broken ( not that that is important for a stay but when you phone ahead to see if they have a working one and they answer is yes and you get there and it don't work, not happy)...did not get replaced till our last day there, we ended up buying one for the room the first day .. well we were there. Why they couldn't do that is beyond me. The dryer for washing and drying clothes was down also for most of the week we were there, "we don't own them so we phone and they come when they want to fix". My feet and socks were so dirty from the carpet in the room it was disgusting, had to wear our shoes all the time we were in the room. The free breakfast offered, i was the first almost each time to breakfast in the mornings and every time the food was cold, ketchup was there the first day, they ran out and never replaced it the whole time . the pool area was nice if you didn't mind dust murals and the not sure if the pool was chemically monitored. Also the rooms i don't think have been dusted at all, other then counter tops. and the WiFi offered well it worked like 20 minutes at a time sometimes not at all , when i first complained i got "well that's weird our main computers internet is working just fine", i asked then if they were connected to the WiFi, "no we have a direct line", i laughed and walked away. Ignorance is bliss, DO NOT STAY AT THIS LOCATION .

Allen,Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

this hotel is very close to the airport!. We didn't have breakfast since we had to check out 2 hours before breakfast service in order to catch our flight. We were able to refuel rent a car at gas station across street. We will be back!.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Comfort Inn Airport
Comfort Inn Airport
#36 of 43 in Bloomington
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Airport Mall of America
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America
Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis
Courtyard Bloomington by Mall of America
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington East - Airport? Share your experiences!