I picked this one for convenience after a day in The Mall Of America. It’s one of those Motel 6s with internal access to the room requiring shuttling baggage along long corridors. I hate these. I asked for a first floor room [ground floor to UK people] but still had to negotiate steps. The room had zero view. Just a wall. The motel is adjacent to a freeway, which was not a problem for me.
There were no local amenities in the immediate vicinity to walk to for eating or to buy and take back, so either bring your own food or be prepared to drive. I have noted on the Motel 6 web site that there is supposed to be a restaurant nearby. Perhaps ask at the desk to point you in the right direction.
None of the above can be changed or can realistically be complained about. It is what it is.
On the plus side, the room was fine. Clean, no smells, no unwanted wildlife. No problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Minneapolis Airport - Mall of America is located within 3 miles of Underwater Adventures and Mall of America. Just 5 miles away from Minneapolis St Paul Intl Airport & Fort Snelling. Wi-Fi available in all modern rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Minneapolis Airport-Mall Of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Minneapolis Airport-Mall Of America Hotel Richfield
- Motel 6 Richfield
- Motel Six Richfield
- Richfield Motel 6
- Richfield Motel Six
- Motel 6 Minneapolis Airport-Mall Of America Richfield, MN