“Good Value - Consistent Quality” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 140 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Richfield, Minnesota
“Good Value - Consistent Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This restaurant is my wife's favorite place. Her mother really likes it too. We have been regular customers since this place opened several years ago and have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2014

Richfield, Minnesota
“Great food! 🍱”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I live in Richfield and love this place. The servers are all friendly, and multiple people came and checked on us. Every time I go they give great suggestions and every time the food is great! Try the drunken noodles! Also try the Thai coffee!

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Ladna Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Ask for Ladna Seafood with crispy egg noodles, It is a perfect combination of shrimp, scallops, chicken and vegetables including asparagus with plenty of tasty sauce. It can be spiced to taste with four kinds of hot pepper.

• Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
“Always genuine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Always fabulous, always friendly. Plenty of variety, consistently well prepared. Best spring rolls ever! Work your way through the menu start to finish.

Visited October 2013
iowa city, ia
“Friday evening visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I stopped this past Friday evening around 7pm. We read about Joys on Tripadvisor and it was fairly close to our hotel. Right on the corner, it seemed fairly easy to find at night. Parking to the rear and I believe to the side. Not a huge parking lot. We were seated right away and attended to quickly. Joys seemed fairly busy. We were treated well and were never forgotten. We had the Cream Cheese Wontons as an appetizer. Yummy. The sauce that came with it was fairly spicy. I ordered the Pad Kee Mow (Drunken Noodle) with Chicken and my wife had the Friday evening special. A dish using fried Walleye. That came with white rice. My Pad Kee Mow was very good and I did not think it was too spicy. Portion size seemd just right. (after eating an appetizer) My wife thought the Walleye dish was very spicy. All in all both meals were very good. The prices seemed fair. We were glad we stopped.

• Visited September 2013