“"Yum!"”

Fireside Foundry
Ranked #16 of 140 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“"Yum!"”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Recently i brought my daughter (who is a picky eater) to Fireside Pizza and we both we amazed at how great the food was! She had pizza and i had the baked rigotoni and it was mouth watering, even my little picky eater ate everything on her plate! The service was great to, but i cant stop thinking about the food. Cant wait to go back!

• Visited April 2014

“Great local pizza”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Have been going here for years and love the food and environment. Prefer the thin crust pizza. Great neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Richfield, Minnesota, United States
“Local people”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I dine in and take out, we love the pizza and salad! It it always piping hot and cripsy!

• Visited April 2014
Jordan, Minnesota
“Very Disappointed....”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We have been going to Fireside Pizza off and on for last ten years and have always been very happy with both service and pizza....today was a very bad day! The pizza came with a very dark, and even burned in places crust, the sauce was thick and it tasted just as bad as it looked. The waitress was cool and didn't seem to care that we were unhappy with our food. She said that that was always the way they made their pizza and if I had wanted it different I should ask to have it baked less next time. Don't think there will be a next time. I was very embarrassed for I had a guest with me that I was treating and had raved at how good their food was.

Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Tasty Pizza, Mediocre Service”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We went here in August since my parents said this place use to be their favorite, but now it is a small, drafty restaurant with limited parking and bad service. The pizza was really good, but I didn't want to wait ten minutes for a glass of water. I probably won't come back.

• Visited August 2013