“Great Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chester's
Ranked #4 of 298 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great Restaurant which is accessible via the subway system. Diverse menu and everything we tried was delicious. Nice atmosphere as well.

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Omaha, Nebraska
“We kept going bac”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were in Rochester for 10 days and found that Chester's was the best place to eat. We had lunch and two dinners there. Each time the food was great.

Visited April 2014
Fort Dodge, Iowa
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

JR manager at Chester's is absolutely great. I can't say enough kind things snout him. He likes people and treats them with respect. I haven't been there in months and he remembered me! He treated my kids nice as well. Kelsey hostess is friendly and warm as well. The food is the best in Rochester!! Their rotisserie chicken is simple tender and juicy. The bread pudding with praline sauce is to die for! Need I say more! Just go there!

Visited May 2014
Newry, Maine
“Great Burgers !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stopped in for lunch on 5/6/14 and my wife and I had the burger specials. Mine had bacon and blue cheese, her's had portabella mushrooms. Both were done to our specifications and the side dishes were excellent as well. Service was great. We will be back !

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Virginia
“Solid”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I wouldn't write home about the food we had, but it was OK. The staff was friendly and efficient. I felt like the prices were a little high for what we got. Waiter brought our check before asking if we wanted anything else. I had been considering dessert, but decided against it when presented with the bill instead of an invitation to order more.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Chester's? Share your experiences!