Comfort Suites Rochester
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Carpet Inn(Rochester)
Rochester Inn(Rochester)
View Hotel
All reviewssoupwafflescookieschoice hotelsfront deskmayo clinichot breakfast in the morningmovie theatervery nice hotelplace to stayhot tubspacious roommayo ratenice sizethe breakfast areathe entire hotelwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We were in Rochester for a wedding and stayed here due to close proximity to the reception venue. The room was very spacious with a wonderful queen bed and a sitting area. We had a view of a pond. Everything was very clean and my husband always enjoys having a microwave and refrigerator in the room. He even bought something at the front desk to heat up in the microwave. The breakfast room was very nice, but crowded and the hot scrambled eggs were so-so. The price was right though and I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the pond.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank debinbabbitt
Reviewed 12 October 2011

This hotel is three years old and it looked brand new. The lobby is in great shape with two televisions at the guests disposal. The rooms are spacious with a sitting room and sleeping area. The beds were a bit soft but comfortable.

The only criticism I have is their pool. It is not much bigger than a hot tub.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This was my second stay at this hotel. Rooms are clean, quiet, and staff is incredible! Compared to other hotels in the area, the price is comparable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011
5  Thank LBean
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We just back home from MN after staying at the Suites for week. During the week the staff was always nice and made sure we had everything we needed. I had upper and lower jaw surgery so I really never got to try the breakfast. My wife did say it was good and it seemed to always have fresh fruit. The beds were very relaxing. I actually want one.. As far as the wifi. I had good connection everyday of our stay. Only one night for about 30min I could barley get signal. other than that it was nice connection. We stayed in room 120 it second room past the pool. Just far enough away you could not hear people in the pool room.

Hope the review helps.
Some things close by,
Super Target, Fleet & Farm, Movie Theater, Noodles and Company, Dicks Sporting
Across hwy McDonalds and Kwik TrIp

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Pronto3400
Reviewed 23 August 2011

This was a very nice hotel located in a quiet area. The little gym they had was nice, pool looked clean, and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definetely stay in the comfort suites again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business