All reviews soup waffles cookies managers reception choice hotels mayo clinic movie theater large bathroom very nice hotel wine and beer hot tub quiet location would stay here again a great place to stay the entire hotel lobby area hotel room
Reviewed 12 June 2017

This hotel has very spacious rooms. The HVAC works very well to maintain desired temperature in the room. The beds are very comfortable and provide a good nignts sleep.
The water pressure in the shower is low and does not provide good massaging and rinsing. The water is soft.
The vanity is spacious and lighting in bathroom is OK. There is a ventilation fan.
The room has a microwave and refrigerator
The breakfast bar is very small for the amount of people to be served.
The pool and hot tub are both small.
All in all a good stay for the money..

Room Tip: Choose a third floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WilliamOAlsip
ComfortSuitesROCH, Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you very much for your stay & your comment. I am very happy to know that your stay with us was good & you have enjoyed our clean specious suites. I am extremely sorry to hear about the low water pressure you experienced. We will have our maintenance team check on it. Thank you again.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Enjoyed staying here. It was clean,quiet and a good location. This will always be my first choice when visiting Rochester, MN. From the staff to housekeeping, everyone was friendly, in which I appreciate, Thanks Again !!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesROCH, Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you very much for your stay & your five star review. I am very happy to know that your stay with us was great & you have enjoyed our clean suites & quite convenient location with our friendly staff services. Also it is great to know that we will be your first choice to stay when you are back in this area. Our best wishes for you.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Quick over night stay to recharge before continuing on our family trip. This was the perfect place. Very comfortable, breakfast the next day was yummy, staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't use the other amenities, but they do have a pool and hot tub.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesROCH, Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you very much for your stay & your review. I am very happy to know that your stay was great with us & you have enjoyed our deluxe hot breakfast & friendly staff services. I hope on your next visit with us, you will get a chance to enjoy our indoor pool & hot-tub.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night. Very good location (near 2 highways) but far enough away that you don't hear the highway traffic noise. Just a few minutes from downtown Rochester. Nice, quiet stay. Pool is pretty small so if there are a lot of families there with kids, it doesn't allow for many people to be in it at the same time. I would book this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesROCH, Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you very much for your stay & your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I am very happy to see that you will stay with us again in future when you are back in this area.
Our best wishes for you.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This is a newer facility quiet, with clean restrooms, comfortable beds, and fair continental breakfast. They are 10 minutes from the Mayo Clinic, direct route, and plenty of shops on the way. The hotel has a smaller pool with an average sized whirlpool. They offer some wine tasting in the evenings located in a nicely done lobby area. I am planning to return in two weeks, as this is a good location and worth the price

Room Tip: The King suite can't be beat on any floor; but I think second or third are best.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesROCH, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you very much for your stay & your review. I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us & you will be staying with us again. I am also very happy to know that you liked our convenient location & clean quiet suites. Thank you very much again for your feed back & your stay with us.
Our best wishes for you.