Overall, we were pleased with our stay at the Hampton Inn North. We had a room on the top floor, which was nice, as there was virtually no noise from any other rooms. When we arrived and entered the elevator, it was very warm (the lobby was nicely air conditioned), and smelled musty. Actually, my wife said it smelled like a locker room and that was not too far off. When the door opened to the 4th floor, the corridor was even warmer than the elevator. We were beginning to wonder if we made the right choice. However, when I opened the door to our room, everything changed. The room was nice and cool. The thermostat provided any temperature we wanted. It was a nice room, and we appreciated the soft, filtered water. Breakfast was good, the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay there again if my work takes me back to the Rochester area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Rochester with our free shuttle, Monday- Friday from 6 AM to 9 PM, to and from Mayo Clinic, St. Mary’s, Rochester Downtown/Civic Center and IBM as well. Perennially listed near the top of the “Best Places to Live” polls, the team at our Hampton Inn & Suites contends that among Rochester, Minnesota hotels, the Hampton Inn Rochester North is also quite a nice place to visit! Our hotel is conveniently located near the world-renowned Mayo Clinic, the largest IBM facility and over 300 hundred restaurants. Our “Minnesota Nice” team provides true hospitality with cosmopolitan services. We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Rochester - North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester - North Hotel Rochester