“lst time staying in Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 16 May 2014

It was a most enjoyable stay. All the staff were very helpful and accomating. I would stay there again in the future and recommend it to travelors to book a reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn. You will not be disappointed. We were very satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DebKnox, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Judy N: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your great post. We appreciate it and hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed here several times now and it is always first class. Rooms have always been clean and the beds are so comfortable. The front desk people are polite and very efficient. This hotel is well within walking distance of Mayo Clinic and the shops in downtown Rochester.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DebKnox, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear 583lyndap: Thank you for naming us your "favorite place to stay in Rochester!" That is great! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

What sold me on my experience here was the staff. Greeted when walked through the door by the front desk and a very helpful individual at the front desk arranged an upgrade to a junior suite which was great for six nights. As a Diamond member received a free breakfast as part of the stay. The breakfast staff continued the excellence by greeting on approaching the restaurant, getting coffee and juice or water and special orders. The buffet had something special and different each morning. Staff also very helpful with restaurant recommendations and how to get around on the SkyWay and the SubWay. The hotel is connected to the SkyWay through the second floor which allows you to walk to Mayo Methodist but it is a relatively long walk if you have health problems. There are several restaurants around the hotel in walking distance including Newt's, City Cafe and Victoria's to name some that I tried and really enjoyed. The room was comfortable and I had no problem sleeping even on the street side of the hotel. The only minor issue I had was with parking. There is limited parking behind the hotel and it fills up fast. Fortunately, you can leave your car and it will be valet parked. The price is the same either way. The three nights I had to use valet parking I asked for my car when I went to breakfast I would ask for my car and it was waiting for me when I finished breakfast. This hotel provided the best price for all the other Hilton or Marriott properties in the area for the days I stayed. I would look here first on any return to Rochester.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear sometrip: Thank you so much for trying our hotel while in Rochester. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed along your post to our General Manager so that she may share it with the staff. Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Found the hotel to be very nice, comfortable bed, wonderful helpful staff and a great location. Within walking distance to everything needed. Would definitely recommend this hotel. We stayed here for a hockey tournament and were pleasantly surprised with how nice it was for the very affordable price we paid. The pool area and overlooking workout room were very nice. Also, we were provided with a portion of one of the ballrooms which was away from rooms in the hotel which made it perfect for the noise that comes from restless hockey players!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ralph S: Thank you very much for having your team stay with us. We are very glad to hear that our hotel was able to provide you with the items that made your stay great. We look foward to having the team stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at the Hiton Garden Inn on a visit to Rochester. Check in was easy, the staff was very hellpful, the rooms are very clean and comfortable. There is plenty to do within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear ddorholt: Thank you very much for staying with us again! We are so glad that you enjoy our hotel and we look forward to having you as a guest a third time!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

They have everything you need. Friendly staff, great service, breakfast, room service and it is convenient to everything. I would stay here again. Did I say friendly staff!?! Say hello to Ryan and Zach from the Florida Levy's.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
DebKnox, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Lori L: Thank you very much for staying with us and for such a great post! I passed it along to Cindy so that she can share it with the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

During my recent trip to Rochester, I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown and found the hotel to be very nice, comfortable bed, wonderful helpful staff and a great location. Within walking distance to everything I needed. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Patricia K: Thank you for choosing our hotel during your time in Rochester. We are glad that we met your needs for lodging while you were in town. We hope that you stay with us again.