All reviews mayo clinic town car car service skyway access convention center street noise subway system front desk staff restaurants and shops great place to stay breakfast buffet very nice hotel the hotel staff mayo buildings easy access across the street parking ramp
Reviewed 9 April 2017

This hotel was very comfortable for my week of work in Rochester. It is downtown and connected to the Mayo Clinic by skyway. My room was newly renovated and looked great. I like that there was a small refrigerator and Keurig brewer in the room. The fitness center is small with only 2 treadmills, an elliptical machine, a recumbent bike and a weight machine. It was also hot and dry in the fitness room. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The pillows were a little soft.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DebKnox, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear mtdorn: Thank you for staying with us during your week of work in Rochester. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the newly renovated guestrooms. We hope that should you return to Rochester, you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I try to stay here each time I visit Rochester. On my last visit in February, I was pleased to see the remodel was coming along nicely. I stayed in one of the recently renovated rooms!! I have attached pictures for you to see.

The staff have done a great job to keep noise and dust to a minimum! The rooms are great. The location is wonderful with great access to the Mayo Clinic and the mall attached via the walkway. There are a number of restaurants in the area. The Breakfast are really good with a variety of foods including made to order eggs and other breakfast staples.

I will always try to stay here on my trips to Rochester!

Thanks again to the entire staff there!

Please let me know if this review helps you!

Thanks!

Room Tip: I have stayed in several rooms on different floors. All are pretty quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
DebKnox, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Ron M: Thank you very much for continuing to stay with us when you visit Rochester. We are so glad that you enjoy the newly remodeled guestrooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is an AWESOME hotel. The staff always goes way beyond the call of duty to make sure your stay is GREAT! The evening cookies are yummy and the breakfast chef makes some really unique and delicious dishes. I always try to get a room at this hotel when I'm in town.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DebKnox, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear W2562XRnancyr: Great review! We are excited to hear that you will always select our hotel when in Rochester. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Great experience, nice friendly staff. Clean hotel overall and rooms were spotless Close to Mayo clinic and inside mall is accessible from hotel I had to call front desk about WiFi a few times,they were very patient and helpful

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear 325venusm: Thank you very much for staying with us. It sounds like you had a great stay at our hotel and we hope that should you return to Rochester, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Tiffany was super helpful and incredibly friendly! She helped us with finding supper and even taught us a card game! She is the definition of true customer service! We could tell she truly loves her job!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Doug S: Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. I have sent your comments to our management so that Tiffany can see your post and be recognized for her efforts. We hope you will stay with us again soon.