AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport
US$195
US$154
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Rochester Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
US$171
US$154
Hotels.com
All reviewsground round restaurantan early morning flightmayo clinichospitality roomwafflesexcellent breakfastroom was cleanawesome hotelhot tubvery nice staystay at this hotel againdefinitely stay here againpool areashuttle service isgreat place to staythe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 15 November 2011

when we first walked into room we both agreed it smelled like the bottom of a garbage can after a party with the smell of old dirty ashtray.Fridge froze the snacks we had in it.Bed way to soft. Black mold around tub where calk usually is approx. 18 inches long by 1/2 inch. Had to use asthma inhaler while in that room which I havent had to use for many months.Thank goodness I brought it with.Room just nasty.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank fun2bewith
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We were at my Nephews wedding and forgot a treasured item in room 105. I called the hotel when I arrived home and the Woman at the desk said she would check with room service and call me back. She was prompt and kind and did call me back within 10 minutes. Unfortunately they hadn't found it. I asked if she would let them know that it was a smaller item and may have gotten kicked under the bed and to please call if they did find it later in the week. Not five minutes passed and my phone rang again. That kind soul went down to our room and checked herself and found it where I suggested. She is shipping it back to us this week. THANK YOU what great service during our stay and after.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie F
Reviewed 8 June 2011

We travel regularly, and this was a top 5 disaster. We stayed with another couple, and both of the rooms were filthy. Bathrooms were coated in a greasy film, beds smelled funny, it seemed like there was not a place in the room that you felt comfortable putting your skin up against. When we spoke with the front desk, and eventually the manager we were greeted with attitude, and comments that had us looking to move properties. They refused to let us check out without paying for the night so we decided to tough it out. After a noisy evening with little sleep ( the walls are thin apparently as you could hear guests walking and talking all night ) we checked out ready to forget the place ever existed. NOT THAT EASY !! After we got home we realized that they had charged us another $150. When we called thinking that it was a mistake, the manager rudely informed us that we had been smoking in our room and that we were not going to get our money back. WE BOTH HAVE ASTHMA !! We could not smoke if we wanted to. After 45 minutes of agonizing 1 way communication with this meat head it was obvious that they do this to a lot of people, and we would have to go to court to get our $150 back. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank iFly0002
Airportgm, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

Dear Guest,

Your comments deeply concern me. As the General Manager, I can honestly say this is a surprise. The room cleanliness does not sound like our standards at all. The rude guest service representatives also do not sound like us. No guest should be treated that way, at any hotel. You may call me, Steve Otto, at the AmericInn directly at 507-536-7000 to discuss this, and I'm sure we can solve this in a civilized manner. I would greatly appreciate your phone call to solve this issue. The thousands of satisfied guests can attest to our high standards of warm friendliness and sparkling cleanliness. Please contact me soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Stayed at this motel the night before an early moring flight out of the Rochester, MN airport. Totally satisified with our stay. When we stayed, the motel was transitioning from another motel brand to AmericInn. Our reservation was honored with no problem. Young man at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Motel was clean, quiet and pleasant. Comfortable beds, flat screen TV with good selection of channels, small fridge and microwave, good sized clean bathroom with plush towels and nice tolietries (makeup remover, shower cap, lotion) Breakfast smelled yummy, but we were leaving too early to take advantage. Motel offers a park and fly package, think we may try that next time, and save some $$ over parking at the airport. The motel is only about a 2 minute drive from airport, so either way is super convenient.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank FL_4ever2
Airportgm, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the stay, and we were happy to accomodate you. It is nice to hear that our new franchise amenities worked well for you. When you use the park and fly offering next time, be sure to use our complimentary airport shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 February 2011

This hotel had all the amenities of a large hotel at a great price. Staff was very friendly and accommodating in helping me arrange transportation to the Mayo Clinic. The restaurant next door delivers room service and is much better than your typical hotel food. Free internet, breakfast, and parking was a nice perk!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank adamsshane11
Airportgm, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2011

Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again. I will pass along your comments to our neighboring restaurant. They will be pleased to hear them. Please join us again for your next stay in Rochester.