“Great Staff, clean rooms, perfect for our group”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport
Ranked #28 of 52 Hotels in Rochester
Wisconsin
“Great Staff, clean rooms, perfect for our group”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed the weekend as we attended a wedding at the Event Center. The entire hotel was full. Front desk staff was great, very pleasant and accommodating. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and for the most part quiet. The hotel even has a hospitality room near the lobby area so our group was able to get together and spend time there without going to one of the rooms. Hotel management was great to work with! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
DebKnox, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2015
Dear rickolig: We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while in town for a wedding. We are happy to hear that if you are in the area again, you will stay with us.
Deb Knox

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Athens, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Hotel was clean. Great room. Nice pool area. Breakfast was very good. We were staying for a race at Deer Creek. They let us make sure the race was going to run before checking in. Very happy with the entire experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Jill I: Thank you for staying with us while attending the races at Deer Creek. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back again this summer.
Mankato, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed at the AmericInn due to an appointment at Mayo Clinic the next day. The reduced rate for Mayo patients was nice. I didn't use the shuttle service to the clinic that was provided, but it was helpful to know that it was an option. Check in went very smoothly, and the lady who assisted me was very helpful and pleasant. Although the hotel is a little farther out of Rochester, I still found it to be a nice place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Dear Kacie K: Thank you for trying our hotel while you were in town for the Mayo Clinic. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope that you will choose our hotel again in the future.
Woodbury, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is a great value for the price. The hotel staff is very friendly and the rooms were clean with comfortable beds. The hotel is out in the middle of nowhere about 12 miles or so from downtown register but ther is a free shuttle back and forth to Mayo if that is your reason for being in Rochester. Only once restaurant nearby. It is a Ground Round and right next door to the hotel.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Cheeser0251: Thank you very much for choosing our hotel while attending the Mayo Clinic. We are glad that you found our hotel a great value for the price. We hope that should you need to return to Rochester, you will consider staying with us again.
minnesota
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Te event center is across the street, which is convenient and can walk easily. The downfall is everyone comes back and wants to party at midnight. people were partying in their rooms with loud music and being loud and talking outside in the hall and heard their whole conversations and they kept coming in and out of rooms, yelling and carrying on..you could hear the doors closing all the way down the hall, and heard people above us partying and stomping around. Sounded like elephants were pounding on the floor. so I did not get a lot of sleep. The Rooms are nice and clean and a bit small for 4 people. there is no sitting room,with a desk or anything, it just has the beds in the double room. Breakfast was good U can make your own waffle, toast, cereal,fruit,oatmeal. It is convenient, but I prefer a quieter hotel, where I can actually sleep. I called the front desk and told them about the noise and they said they were aware of it, but the noise did not quit.

Room Tip: Nothing to add
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank kerijo98
Dear kerijo98: Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am very sorry about your experience with us. We want to apologize for the noise. Again, I am sorry, but should you return to Rochester again, we hope that you will consider trying our hotel once more.
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Another typically good experience.
Nice colors in updated room. Loved the green wall :-)
Quiet, yummy breakfast.
Always LOVE staying at these!
It was an especially quiet Sunday night.
Made the reservation from the road and the front desk man was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Ariandbob: Thank you for staying with us while in Rochester. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Menomonie, Wi
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

I had to come to the Mayo clinic and my appt was at 7:30 and I am about 2 hrs away. I didn't feel much like driving that early in the morning so I booked a room at the nearest AmericInn. I chose this hotel chain because I have received such good service while staying and the rates are alway fantastic. This stay was of course no different. The young man working the desk when I checked in was very cheerful and so helpful. As was the same for the very nice gentleman who I dealt with in the morning. The room was very clean and the first thing I always check when I get in my room is the bathroom. Which was spotless, not a hair to be found. Good job on cleaning. Although my bed was a little more hard than I like, my over all stay was super! Once again AmericInn did exactly what they preach and that is treat people the way they would want to be treated.

• Stayed April 2013
Airportgm, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Thank you so much for your stay with us. We appreciate every guest that comes to us, and do our best to make them feel at home. We are happy to be your restful retreat from the busy days at the Mayo Clinic. We look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester South
Comfort Suites Rochester
Comfort Suites Rochester
#22 of 52 in Rochester
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rochester
America's Best Inn - Stewartville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN
Days Inn & Suites Rochester South

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport? Share your experiences!