“Truckers, here is a good deal.”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport
Ranked #27 of 52 Hotels in Rochester
Minot, North Dakota
“Truckers, here is a good deal.”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The AmericInn in Rochester is across the road from the Freightliner dealer in Rochester. If you need a hotel, they or the dealer provide transportation. There is restaurants, banks and an airport there as well.

Good rates for truckers.

• Stayed January 2014
Airportgm, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share the awesome review! I am pleased to hear this hotel worked well for you while your truck was being worked on.

Jaidyn Boynton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
La Crosse
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Room was small lile a prison cell. 4 walls and 2 beds with no frills. Lackluster bath amenities. Very noisy bath fan, sounded like a jet engine.
Property is way outside of the city. You would be better off paying a bit more and staying in the city.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

1 Thank Heather M
Thank you for staying with us while traveling to Rochester, MN. We were pleased to have you as a hotel guest. I am sorry our hotel did not suit your needs. I hope you will consider us again in the future.

Jaidyn Boynton
Grand Forks, North Dakota
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Our room was upgraded to a suite, which was spacious, clean and quite. We stayed just one night before an appointment at Mayo. Friendly staff. My husband did say the eggs at breakfast were not good, but other than that, no complaints from us. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
DebKnox, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2015
Dear cellmuus: Thank you for trying our hotel while in Rochester. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that should you need to return again to Rochester, you will give our hotel a try again.
Watertown
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This is a great hotel if your planing any type of business especially if your going to the mayo clinic. They have a free shuttle to and from. Great breakfast and a hot tub to relax at night in . I'll use them again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Dear Jeff V: Thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your time in Rochester. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Should you need to return to Rochester, we hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Marshall, Minnesota
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I checked in to the Rochester, MN Airport Americinn on 12/2/13 to stay thru 12/4/13. Upon arrival in my FIRST room, there was mold all along the bathroom ceiling. At around 10:00 at night when I was ready to turn in, I went to turn down my heater and the inside was COVERED in mold!!! I called the front desk and was immediately upgraded to a suite on the 3rd floor at 10:30 at night. I'm a Mayo Clinic patient and had appointments very early the next day so I was not pleased, but happy they moved me. Now tonight, I went to enjoy my jacuzzi upgrade after a long day of appointments, and THERE IT IS!! Mold in the jets and caps coming off of the jets and floating in the tub with me that are also covered in mold!! This is unreal!! They are AGAIN moving me to another upgraded room and taking money off of my stay, but that doesn't change the fact that SOMEONE isn't doing their jobs here and they are putting guests, especially those sensitive to mold, as I am, at risk!!

Also there is thick mold all along the hot tub, on the bottom side of the tiles that almost touch the water touch (where people would lean back on) and there were water bugs in the pool. The elevator is dirty with what looks like a spit wad along the floorboards.

My very first stay here was pleasant, but I also had a tube down my throat so I wasn't really active and thought the room was great and clean. Now I'm regretting not taking a closer look then. I may not have made the mistake of coming back to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you don't get a suite, you might not have a clean room. Even then it's risky.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Dear Daisy122587: I am so sorry about your experience with us. Mold is not acceptable within a hotel environment. Again, I apologize for what you had to go through while attending the Mayo Clinic.
Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the great value this hotel offers. Flight crew rates, big clean modern suite. Super fast wifi in my 3rd floor room. Super friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Ground Round restaurant right next door if you don't have wheels.

Mayo clinic shuttle too, if you're here for that.

• Stayed October 2013
Airportgm, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for your stay with us. We are happy that you discovered us, and we look forward to your next visit.
Lake Wales, Florida
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

From the helpful staff at the front desk to housekeeping everyone was very courteous, professional and helpful. my room was spotless and comfortable and the bathroom is large. The pool area is neat and clean and comfortable with towels. The breakfast was fantastic and fresh. thanks for an amazing stay and I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your stay with us. I am proud of my housekepping staff.and what they do every day. Please consider us on your next visit to Rochester. We look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester
America's Best Inn - Stewartville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester South
Comfort Suites Rochester
Comfort Suites Rochester
#24 of 52 in Rochester
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rochester
Extended Stay America - Rochester - South
Days Inn & Suites Rochester South

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport? Share your experiences!