AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Carpet Inn(Rochester)
Rochester Inn(Rochester)
View Hotel
All reviewsground round restaurantan early morning flightmayo clinichospitality roomwafflesexcellent breakfastroom was cleanawesome hotelhot tubvery nice staystay at this hotel againdefinitely stay here againpool areashuttle service isgreat place to staythe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2010

With myself and several co-workers being put up in this Sleep Inn for weeks at a time, you would think the people there would bend over backwards to keep you happy and coming back. Guess not!!!!! As our job requires us to be at work before 6AM, I asked if the kitchen could be opened early. I was told the kitchen was only open early for airline staff, and that i was welcome to coffee and juice. wow! Sleep Inn would have lost my business, if I was the one paying for it.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
DebKnox, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2010

Dear MR007R~ After reading your note, I wanted to let you know that we will work to see what we can do to help get you breakfast prior to 6am. Our management team has received your concern. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we do value you and your company as a customer.

Reviewed 20 June 2009

The room was quiet. The bed was a bit soft for my taste. The front desk staff was friendly

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2008

This hotel had some bad reviews so I was a little hesitant to stay there but it ended up being a perfect stay. The room was clean, the front desk staff was particularly nice and friendly and the hotel wasn't terribly busy which is nice. I was staying overnight to do some tests at Mayo and this hotel was conveniently located considering it was several miles away. As it turns out it was a straight shot to the hospital and there was some shopping not too far away.

The breakfast was yummy--the usual continental breakfast fare but additonally had the make your own waffle thing which was pretty cool. There is a restaurant next door--333 or something? We had dinner there since it was in walking distance. The food was good and reasonably priced and you get 10% off with your hotel room key.

The pool is small but everything was clean and we had the pool area pretty much to ourselves. We tried to use the steam room but couldn't figure out how to run it. I didn't really feel like bothering the staff since I was already wet, so the hot tub sufficed. :)

My only negative comment about this hotel is one that is common to any newer, affordable hotel: the walls are pretty thin, meaning you can hear a lot of the people around. This wasn't that big of an issue for us.

Honestly, I don't know why it's rated a one star hotel. Overall, great experience!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank modest63
Reviewed 26 July 2008

This is very nice, modern hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were very clean and quiet. I would stay at more Sleep Inn's if they were all as nice as this. Located next to a great bar and grill which we walked to. Price was $85 a night but they do have a reduced rate for patients/family going to the Mayo Clinic.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 25 January 2008

WOW! We stayed at Sleep Inn because I had built up enough points through my choicehotels credit card. I checked out the price beforehand though- it would have only been $60 plus taxes. That would have been a steal for what we got at this hotel. The pool is decent, and the hot tub was great! And they have a small sauna in the corner that wasn't even advertised on their site. I LOVE SAUNAs!!!

The room was just fine- we had a King bed and asked for a roll-out for my son. The complimentary breakfast was HUGE-- and I saw them refill the waffles several times. My husband had an appointment at Mayo- and they provided a complimentary shuttle to the hospital (tips accepted for the bus of course). My son and I met him over at the hospital later and the front desk gave great directions.

This was a great stay!! Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family