“gluten free delight”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Rochester
Hutchinson, Kansas
“gluten free delight”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My sister and I are both gluten intolerent. we were told about this little bakery and what a nice treat. Anything you could ask for and everything was homemade. It was delicious. The gluten free cookies were yummy!!

Visited September 2013
7 Thank Tricia B

Salina, Kansas
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stopped by here for a couple sweets for dessert and could have dropped a 100.00 in a heartbeat! Everything looked soo good and know what? Everything we purchased was excellent! Chocolate Chip cookies A+, Red Velvet cake A+, donuts awesome and light, apple fritter was the best I have had on some time.. Will definitely return before we leave Rochester. Money well spent to satisfy that bakery desire you may have while in the area!

• Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Chocolate Carrot Cake with toffee Icing.”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We ordered this very large sheet cake for our son's graduation. I had people tell me it was the best cake they had ever eaten. We ran out of cake in less than 20 minutes! The response was incredible.

Visited December 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
“Best Apple Fritters....EVER!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

It's unfortunate for my diet that I can have an apple fritter from Daube's M-F because they are right next to where I work. I don't even like apple fritters that much but these are probably one of the best pastries that I've ever had. Do yourself a favor and eat one....everyday.

Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great local flavor”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This place has the reputation for the being the best bakery in Rochester. It is a bit of time travel to go here, but the selection of baked good is quite amazing and like small works of art. While the lunch menu is pretty narrow, the sandwiches and quiches are very tasty. The cheesecake is world class.

The prices are extremely reasonable as well. Just an all around nice experience in an out of the way spot.

• Visited October 2013