Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester, MN
US$85
US$75
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Rochester Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$321
US$289
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Rochester(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
US$144
US$136
Travelocity
All reviewscookiesyogurtmayo clinicclean hotelbreakfast areadecent breakfastwould stay againroad noisewould recommend this hotel to anyonemayo ratemayo patientwe've stayedmayo appointmentsshuttle servicebeds were comfortableeasy accessgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Really liked the location as it was close to family. It was clean, the beds great, and a wonderful complimentary breakfast. The whirlpool was down though. There was a loud sound that would come and go during the evening. It sounded like a big generator or another piece of equipment outside of the suite.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I only stayed here for one night but found this hotel to be very nice, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast selection was good. I would stay here with my family in the future. Staff members were always available and attentive.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Murray B
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This facility is badly in need of some "country care". There was a time when this chain would have been our 1st choice. However, over the years the competition has left them in the dust of a badly rutted country road.

Lack of cleanliness of the room was most disappointing. In addition, to a badly stained bathroom, the TV program card was covered with nasal discharge. The carpet was old and stained and bedding had holes.

The front desk left much to be desired. When inquiring about possible dinning suggestions the "young" lady's 2 suggestions given in a "whatever" response was made without her eyes ever leaving the computer. Finally, when presenting the TV program card to the "young" man the following morning he failed to acknowledge any concern or potential action to the departing guests.

Country Inn & Suites, good-by old friend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Rochester C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Guest feedback is a powerful training tool and without it we could not get better. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. I apologize for the experience you had with the cleanliness of your room. I also want to apologize for the lack of assistance from our front desk staff. I assure you that I will be talking to my staff to resolve these problems and hope that you may give us another chance the next time you are in the Rochester area. Sincerely, Jeff A General Manager

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our opinion is the hotel is in need of better management. We stayed two nights and our beds were not fixed and coffee was not replenished in the room. Our biggest disappointment was the breakfast room. It was very small and unorganized. The employee in charge of it was not friendly and appeared to be overwhelmed by her responsibilities. Breakfast was advertised to be open until 10:30, we were down there by nine and several items were already gone and it was very messy. The real coffee cups were all dirty and none of the tables were wiped off. When we left the breakfast employee was outside smoking. With all the other hotels to pick from in Rochester, stay clear of this one!

• Stayed: July 2013
Rochester C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Guest feedback is a powerful training tool and without it we could not get better. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. I apologize for the experience you had during our breakfast hours. I also want to apologize that your beds were not made and your coffee wasn't replenished. I assure you that I will be talking to my staff to resolve these problems and hope that you may give us another chance the next time you are in the Rochester area.

Jeff A

Reviewed 9 July 2013

After staying the previous night at an overpriced hotel that was terrible, we hoped for the best with this one. We were not disappointed. The welcoming decor and staff were all that hotels should be. The hotel is 3/4 newly renovated. We requested a corner room on an upper floor by an exit, and received exactly that. Unfortunately, in a short while our air conditioner began to leak. Our staff person came up personally to look over the problem, and immediately showed us to another room. He personally checked THAT air conditioner and everything else in the room to be sure that everything was perfect. It was. This hotel offered a nice breakfast, with one caveat. Do NOT use the syrup! It was glue! I thought it was just one package, but several were the same way. You could literally turn it upside down and nothing came out. If you spread it with a knife, it st-r-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out into a big sticky sheet! Weird. Otherwise, the food was fine. When we visit my brother again, this is where I'll stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family