All reviews grab and go prepackaged muffins full size fridge kitchenette area mayo clinic great place to stay room was clean stayed for nights convenient location free shuttle mary's hospital laundry mn television circumstances schedule
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

What a great place to stay, the staff was wonderful the room was clean and the price was excellent. Norman and Kathleen were very friendly and accommodating. The coffee and tea bar added a nice touch to this place.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read you were well accommodated with a clean room and excellent service all at an affordable price. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Very accomodating for my grandmother when she came to visit. Even during a snowstorm they made sure she was safe and able to get to the vehicle. They were also able to accomodate her first floor needs on short notice i addition to making sure her path was clear when going out the side door. Great staff, extra friendly.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. I am proud of our staff for providing you with customer service you found suitable and memorable during your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Was recommended for treatment at Mayo Clinic, for a month-long stay. Starting searching for a nearby hotel with a kitchenette, as I wanted to be able to cook. This hotel is in a nice area, about 10 minutes from the hospital. There is nearby shopping and dining, and it's located between a Walmart and a Target (very convenient). The rooms are very clean, and the housekeeping staff (Terry) goes above and beyond to see what you need and arrange cleaning during times you'll be out of the room. All of the staff have been amazingly attentive, accommodating, and clearly understand that many of their guests are here for medical treatment. They take care to say hello, ask what you need, and respond quickly. I had some confusion with my room rate, and within 10 minutes of speaking to Lee, the Manager, he'd resolved this issue and brought an updated receipt to my room.

I've seen some reviews about the breakfast, and it is just granola bars, fruit bars, and muffins. But there is a Keurig and k-cups that are provided in the morning (can bring your own K-cups to use at any time). With the kitchenette in the room, this smaller breakfast was not a concern for me.

I was nervous to be so far from home, without family...was concerned about comfort, cleanliness, and safety. None have been an issue. There's no pool or exercise room...but that wasn't something that I needed. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay long term, or even just for a few nights. Pleasantly surprised!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

The team and I appreciate your feedback. I am proud of our staff for providing you with excellent customer service. They will be informed of the great job they are doing assisting guests. Overall, it is good to know you were pleased with our convenient location and your comfortable accommodations. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Friendly staff. Gentleman even offered to help us in with our luggage! Room was more than adequate for us. Nice kitchen available too....and recliner chair! We will stay there again and have stayed there before. A shuttle took us to our medical appointment too!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. It is satisfying to read how well our staff accommodated you during your stay. I'm also pleased you enjoyed the amenities in your room, especially the fully equipped kitchen and recliner. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Having stayed in other Extended Stay properties, I expected better. The welcome was cursory and borderline rude. The room had no amenities — no cups, glasses, or utensils, not even plastic ones. It was evident that the room had not been occupied for a while and it was dirty with dust bunnies, and a dirty glass, under the bed. Given that this room was more expensive than others I have stayed at, the experience was rather frustrating.

Room Tip: Check the room first
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of the room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at rnt@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.