“Quiet little gem”
Review of Far East Fusion - CLOSED

Far East Fusion
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Tucked away in Cedarwood Mall, this small "fusion" restaurant offers ok Chinese, very good Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. Atmosphere is remodeled BBQ place, but staff is very pleasant and helpful. We think this is the best Thai food in town.

1  Thank Dobrador
There are newer reviews for Far East Fusion

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We'd driven past Far East Fusion a number of times, but it looked so...well, like a fast food restaurant, that we never tried it. And, in truth, it does look like you're going to get greasy food and that it's going to be a less than stellar dining experience. However, upon being seated, you find out that despite the restaurant's appearance (lumpy booths, etc.), that the service is phenomenal and the food is pretty darn good! I ordered their eggplant with tofu and it was so delicious I think I thanked the cook about 5 times. My mom had fried rice, moo shoo pork and a soup and she said all of the above were excellent. The egg rolls were just sort of standard okay, but they were well made and not too greasy. With a large menu and excellent service, we'll definitely be going back to Far East Fusion again. Who knew a gem existed in an out of the way parking lot? :)

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

I am vegetarian. If you are too, you'll do just fine. This restaurant serves mostly Chinese and Thai food, but the menu is very extensive. out of so many things to choose from I had to try the tofu spring roll appetizer and the sauteed eggplant and tofu entree. Each was just as delicious as the other. The service was great and all the staff working were very very friendly. The place was very clean. I can't wait to see what else they have on the menu. I plan to visit again very soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

The service there is great but the food definitely was not. I got the Sweet and Sour chicken with fried rice. The chicken was absolutely tasteless and the pineapple that came with it was hard and not edible. The fried rice also tasted burnt and very bland and not how it was supposed to. My boyfriend got the Pad Thai and it has more flavor too it but definitely the worst Pad Thai either of us had tasted. I thought it was also odd that when the waitress brought us our check she didn't have any sort of total, just what we had ordered. Aside from the food, the service was really good, but we will never come here again. Don't waste your money.

1  Thank Kallie G
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Been ther many times over the past two years for lunch especially. My favorite is the various seafood dishes and the Thai / Curry selections. Great location, great prices and great staff!!! Never have been disappointed at all! PS: my partner Sooz says, "our new favorite place"!
reo