“A nice piece of history.”
Review of Plummer House

Plummer House
Ranked #5 of 53 things to do in Rochester
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A must see for all history buffs and those who appreciate classical American architecture. A little out of the way but worth the effort

2  Thank Musafir_frm_NJ

Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of my favorite places to take family photos. I have done all seasons here and each time the grounds are beautiful and clean. They do an amazing job keeping everything looking amazing. Numerous places to shoot the perfect pictures.

1  Thank AliJo36
Reviewed 14 April 2014

What a beautiful place in winter. If you want to go inside the house, you should go there on Wednesday.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Our dear photographer booked the Plummer House for our daughter's 1 year photo shoot. Going inside was the first time I had had the chance to see the building and boy was I impressed! The house was intricately designed by Dr. Plummer in the early 1900's who obviously had a great sense of style. It is wonderfully kept and a true landmark of character that provides several scenes for great pictures.

2  Thank epi007
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

If you want to disappear from your worries or your day, the Plummer house is such a place to help you de-stress. The gardens are magical and the house is so inspiring. It captures a sense of the old world. I've been here many times and each time, I feel a sense of specialness and beauty about the days we all share.

1  Thank MitsoukoRussie