“Great gelato and chocolates!”
Review of Chocolaterie Stam

Chocolaterie Stam
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Rochester
Price range: US$0 - US$5,000
Cuisines: Italian, Dutch
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: A trip to Chocolaterie Stam is an experience like no other. It's not just the taste of our treats you'll love - it's the intoxicating scent of fresh truffles that fills the room, the inviting warmth of our cozy shop and the exciting experience of selecting your own favorite sweets to take home and slowly explore. Sure, you've tasted chocolate before - but nothing better than this. You'll come for the Chocolate and you'll leave with Gelato!
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The title says it all! They also have gourmet cupcakes. A bit pricey, but worth it! it is located in the University Mall and is open on weekends.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The gelato here is to die for. Try the chocolate peanut butter, you won't regret anything but the calories.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

best chocolate but a bit pricey. I think you'll find that at most chocolate places though....
my favorite...marzapan

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Was introduced to Stam a few years ago in Madison WI. and fell in love with their Gelato.
We don't have anything like it near home, so I was floating on air when I saw this shop in University Square.
Minus 13 degrees outside and I'm delighting in a divine Gelato in the cozy confines of the Square.
I'm back next week and this will be a must have treat again.
P.S. You can order on-line, and I have. (Not the Gelato of course, but the rest)
Makes for a great gift to someone that has not had the pleasure of perusing the shelves of sweet treats in the person.

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

This place is connected to the skywalk and you'll first be enticed by the amazingly smooth and vibrant looking gelatos. I'm sure most women end up pulling their significant others inside due to the incredible array of chocolates and confectionary stretched all the way down to the end. There's a wide assortment of various flavors - even creme brûlée! Most come in a choice between dark or milk chocolate too. The two ladies behind the counter were so nice and helpful - and patient, as I carefully selected various flavors. Like a child, I snacked on the truffles and chocolates all the way to the bookstore and continued to eat them throughout browsing. Obviously, I liked the chocolates and will be back again tonight.

1  Thank MitsoukoRussie