“Great sushi”

Ichi Tokyo
Ranked #33 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Truly some of the best sushi I have ever eaten. Didn't go for the all you can eat deal (I believe it is $24.99). Next time I am in Rochester and really hungry I will do it though. Service is good and fast. Hot tea---not so great---maybe just not used to yellow tea.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic sushi. Went with friends and family. Staff is very friendly and makes great recommendations for the sushi rookie. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Love their sushi and have tried several types. The bento boxes are a wonderful buy at lunch and you can still take a lot of food home! Good fried rice - some of the best I have had. However, their hibachi is just average.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I have been here several times, and I don't know why I continue to be surprised by how great my experience is. The sushi (especially the Ichi Tokyo sushi plate) is delicious and a great value. They have meals available for vegetarians that are actually quite good, and meals available for children that are also good. Even when fairly crowded, the service is quick and friendly. They even have lollipops at the door for the children.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at Ichi Tokyo for dinner one night when we were in Rochester. We are around 5 PM and found that they had a happy hour special were the standard rolls were $3-4. My wife and I had 3 normal rolls, 2 orders of crab rangoons(some of the best I have ever had) and one specialty roll. Our bill was under $30. For good sushi, it was a great deal. The food is really good and if you come early or late, the prices are incredible. Check the website for times, but if you come outside of normal hours it is an incredible deal.