“Great Greek food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Canon City, CO
“Great Greek food!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

"Husband & I had a craving for gyros, so we decided to check out those advertised at Opa! Opa!. We were surprised at how small the place was, but once the food came out we were amazed at how wonderful that was! I ordered the regular gyro pate with egg-lemon soup, and husband ordered the "Spicy Gyro" ("After all, how spicy can it be?"). We both ended up just shaking our heads at each other -"Wow!" My egg-lemon soup was rich and flavorful - I want the recipe! And dear husband, who is all about HOT spices, relished every bite of his "Spicy Gyro". We agreed that the combination of seasoned beef and lamb meats contributed a lot to what we considered to be superior gyros.

• Visited August 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very tasty, good enough value. Service was excellent. I had a service dog and there was no problem with that.

• Visited June 2013
Rochester, MN
“What a great place! I love it!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The food is great, and the people who work there are so nice and genuinely friendly. The cooks even look happy back there. What a neat place, great Gyros. I've been meaning to sample the rest of the menu and I will soon.

• Visited July 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
“Love Opa Opa”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My daughters and I eat here often, it's one of favorite places in Rochester. They always recognize us when we come in and treat us like family... great addition to Rochester

• Visited July 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent Greek lentil dish”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This small family run place is worth the drive to the edge of town. Very friendly. The dishes are traditional Greek food. Well prepared with fresh ingredients. The lentils over rice are superb.

• Visited May 2013