“Great ice cream”

Flapdoodles Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The prices are a bit on the high side, but go ahead indulge! Staff were friendly and informative. I enjoyed the chocolate shake, and my husband enjoyed two scoops of different kinds of ice cream.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Their salty caramel which we understand to be one of their most popular flavors is very good -- rich and creamy. Also had the cherry which wasn't as good. Very popular place.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

It was easy to find. The Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream was amazing! I found myself wanting to go back every night.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I journeyed out to see Flapdoodles since I had seen the ad for it and" homemade" and" hard ice cream" are come ons for me. There aren't many around. They "got it"! The
product was very good and the place was packed so the locals know.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I have better ice cream else where but in Rochester this one was the better one. I reviewed the one in the university SQ which got better ratting then this which I do not agree with. I had the coconut flavor and my husband had vanilla, and it was good.