“Yummy”

Famous Dave's
Ranked #64 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The burnt tips were so amazing and good!! Kids meal was a hit(corn dogs) the soup was to die for.... Just a quick walk from hotel, friendly service and excellent food

Reviewed 15 December 2013

The food was so good and it was nice to get a discount for staying at the Guest House so we didn't have to leave the building in the cold. The waitress was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

The food was hot, fresh and delish as always. The server and service was wonderful. We always have great , friendly service The restàurant was packed and rather noisy due to lots of little kids at most of the tables. Note to Management, maybe consider dividing the rooms a little to make noise barriers. AND would be nice to break up the noisy little kiddies from the grown ups who don't want to sit right next to little snot, sneezing, drooling, screaming little Betty or Bobby. While I like kids like anyone else but definatelty NOT as much as their parents do. And I apperciate that Famous Dave's is a laid back type restàurant where you can bring kids. It's just that I've been to multiple other Famous Dave's example like the one in Bourbonnais, IL or Sioux City, Iowa and they have the eating areas broken up a bit like I previously suggested. During cold and flu season, I'm certain there are many others like myself and my husband whose kids are grown and gone and we DO NOT want to sit next to little toddlers and/or school aged children where the parents are checking the kiddies forehead saying "yep, he/she feels hot - we'll put you to bed as soon as we get you home" and that little cherib turns around and sneezes on me and my dinner! Seating is very very close at this restàurant also. I DID stop and talk to the restaurant manager about this on my way out of the restaurant. I DO love Famous Dave's food - have loved it since they first started opening their chains. But I may pass on this particular restaurant until they either implement the divider idea and/or spread out the seating a little more.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Famous Daves is always great BBQ. I have to say I have never cared for the chicken but the pulled pork and ribs are great. The cornbread muffins and bread pudding are the best.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stopped by my old standby, Daves, for the wild rice soup but it was off the menu. The pulled pork was served as I like it - sauce on the side. The waitress was courteous and attentive and with the PIG discount (free to signup and get a daily offer) I saved $10 on a $30 check. All in all a good meal at a good deal!