“Mayo Friendly Choices”

Good for: Child-friendly
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Mayo Friendly Choices”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We choose Applebees, because it was in the mall which is where were were at and I needed to eat by 7pm for my morning Mayo Clinic Appointments. There were no chicken options on the menu. When I asked the waitress she right away asked if I was going to Mayo and knew the restrictions off the top of her head. She had them make me a grilled chicken sandwich with lots of fruit. Service was wonderful and the fact they recognize special diets for medical appointments was much appreciated.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank NDtravel52

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We were very disappointed with our meal at this Applebees. We would not recommend it nor will we dine there again

Visited October 2012
Collinsville, Illinois
“Small Portions over priced.”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Food was good but portions seemed very small. I ordered the larger size because the waitress explained the lunch size as being a third of the size of the dinner portion. It still coul not have been more than a cup of food.

Visited September 2012
Michigan
“Very helpful”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Great service. I told the waitress that I could only eat certain foods due to blood tests the next day. She immediately recommended items on the menu that worked with my limitations giving me a great meal.

Visited August 2012
Westmont, Illinois
“great value”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

the atmosphere is friendly and what a great deal if you go on Monday for the 5.00 hamburgers.

Visited May 2012