“Poor value”

Cuisines: American
Rochester
“Poor value”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I ordered the riblet basket today and there were only 3 riblets in basket. I believe that this is a poor value at $9.99. The waiter was very nice and substituted coleslaw for the fries at my request but While the riblets I got were very good, it was just an appetizer. Also music is too loud. Should just be background music so that you can carry on a conversation with people.

• Visited December 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Monday Night Burger for $5.99 NOT worth it.....”
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Unknowingly, Monday night was $5.99 burger night, I ordered a bacon cheeseburger! The burger was dry, bun was extremely hard and the fries were cold. My assumption is that burgers and fries are made in advance to keep ahead of the nightly special! I did mention to the waitress about the quality and she had another made. After a short wait, a new burger arrived! Much better! However, I think they moved the fries from my old plate to my new plate! They were still terrible! Next time, I will just stick to the wonton tacos! They were delicious!

• Visited September 2013
23 Thank Randy K
Minnesota
“good food and service”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Food and service were very good. Great location in the mall. We always stop here when we visit Rochester..

Visited July 2013
1 Thank teachson
“Better than average Applebees”
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

After a day of driving we needed to eat, it was 10 pm on a Sunday. The restaurant was quiet and they were still serving food. The atmosphere was nicer than any other Applebees, and our server was very accommodating.

• Visited June 2013
Algona, Iowa
“Always good food.”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Wife and myself ate here after Mayo visit. Great waittress. Wife ordered shrip on rice. The rice was too spicy for her so waittress brought some plain rice for her and gave us credit (which wasnt necessary but nice). Would eat there again.

• Visited February 2013