“Pasta pasta pasta” 5 of 5 bubbles

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 298 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Rochester, Minnesota
“Pasta pasta pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lush delicious sauces ! Great fresh bread, you will never leave hungry always a portion to take home.

• Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Tel Aviv
“Bad sauce, bad service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

My family had a bad experience here. We found our server to be in a bad mood, but ignored it. We ordered pasta with their house badinage sauce and I found it so bitter, and untastety that I actually thought that the cook may have burned the pot of sauce that day. I'm really not a picky eater, but couldn't even force it down. I wasn't compensated and the manager didn't stop by to ask, although I told my server about it and told her to tell the manager that something was 'off' about the sauce. My husband agreed too. Nonetheless, nothing was done, we left with empty tummies, and the server was given no tip. I will not be going back. The positives, nice record and good location for the Mayo Clinic.

1 Thank msdelila
Naperville, Il
“Wedding in Rochester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

We drove to Rochester, Mn for a family wedding. Thursday night we decided to try an Italian restaurant. Victoria's was great. We had lasagna and sausage with peppers. The taste was top notch and there was plenty for each of us to have two meals. Reasonable prices, good service and a decent wine selection enhanced our visit.
The Gophers were playing for the NIT Championship that night and although there were many sports fans in the bar area watching the game it was pretty quite in the restaurant and we could talk to each other easily. We definitely would go there again.

• Visited April 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“Huge Menu of Amazing Food, Service Could Use Some Improvement”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

We went for dinner on a Friday night. There was a group of eight of us so we called ahead for a reservation. When we arrived, we gave the hostess our last name (the name our reservation was under) and the number of people in our party. She said, do you mean Emily? Which sounds nothing like our last name. I said no and she looked through her stack of note papers then said she needed to go check. Several minutes later, we were seated. The menu is expansive and, if there's any combination you would like or any special requests, they will accommodate them. Their wine menu is also vast. The rolls are huge, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Our waiter refilled them quickly after we went through our first round. I ordered a salad with house dressing and the dressing was fantastic with robust flavor. I ordered the Rose Verde it was creamy, flavorful, hot, and fresh. I ate way more of my dinner than I should have but it was worth every calorie. My only complaint was that the service was a little...off. From the hostess not being able to find a reservation, to not getting refills on water, to VERY slow food arriving, this is the only area needing some work. Or maybe it was just an off night.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Diamond_Debutante
Hermantown, Minnesota
“Great lasagne!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We recently had dinner at Victoria's and it was delicious! Great atmosphere and the lasagne was very good. Service was good as well. Portions are quite large - would be easy to share an entree and then have dessert!

• Visited March 2014