“Another great meal in Rochester”

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 300 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Macon, Georgia
“Another great meal in Rochester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

After visiting the restaurants basically in the parking lot of the hotel I ventured out a little further and found Victoria's. It can be reached from the street or the SkyWay. I was immediately seated and reviewed a menu and wine list. I picked a half bottle of an average wine and a few minutes later my server returned with another wine explaining they were out of my selection but offered this one at the same price. The actual price would have been twice that of the first one I ordered. Seafood alfredo was great but could not eat but half. Portion sizes are large. Prices were reasonable, maybe a little on the high side. Worth the visit and would return.

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Eau Claire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Great Italian food. Friendly staff. A local institution. Kid friendly (kids eat free on Saturday night). Try the mango chicken salad - it is excellent!

• Visited March 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Are there evening April 20.....huge menu...service excellent....food like "homemade".
Loved it and close to hotel where we stayed, 2 blocks walking. So impressed, will go back later in week!!!! Noticed windows inside, inside of resturant, were crystal clear spotless clean!!! Impressive!!!

• Visited April 2014
Burnsville, United States
“We returned the next day & reordered the same dishes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Please view the submitted photos detailing the exact menu items that compelled us to return to return to Victoria's two days in a row! We reassured Victoria's wait staff that we'd made the right decision both days.

Visited April 2014
Amory, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

My husband and I have eaten there many times while I was a patient at The Mayo Clinic. There were very few things I could eat, but I could eat some of the food there.

Visited March 2014