“Great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 298 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Beatrice, Nebraska
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The food is always great at Victoria's. The portions are huge, so you might want to consider sharing with someone. Service is good.

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Tokyo
“Nice Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

When we (my wife and I) passed by this restaurant, we feel nice smell of the cooking and also saw people at the outside table enjoying the meal. After we finished something we came back and tried this "Ristorante"
The dressing for Caesar salad was nice and the vegetables were fresh.
The taste of Spaghetti ”Pesco sauce" , which with basil garlic and live oil, was good.
If the pasta was a little more "al dente" it was perfect, though.
The serving people were nice and friendly and the atmosphere was good.
The prices were reasonable (13 dollars, per dish or around).
I will recommend this restaurant to any of my friends.

パスタがアルデンテではない(アメリカのスパゲティはしばしばそうです)ことが残念ですが、その他の点は味も含めてとてもいい感じです。1品1品の量はアメリカのレストランとしては普通、日本人の男性にはやや多め、女性には「とても多い」と思います。

• Visited August 2014
Aurora, Illinois
“Hold the Mayo at Victorias”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Read the reviews here both good and bad. It was near our hotel so we decided to try it for lunch. The service was very good and prompt. I ordered sausage with pasta and meat sauce. I asked the waitress to make sure they drain the spaghetti. Served in a bowl and a generous helping. One sausage link, meat sauce and as expected plenty of soupy watery sauce on the bottom. I showed the waitress and told her take it back and have cook/chef drain the water. She looked a little confused as to not understand my concern. A few minutes later she returned. My guess is they just dumped my first order and gave me another bowl of the same thing. Normally I would call manager over however I did not fuss a second time. To be fair most Italian/American restaurants have this problem. They don't have a clue what al dente means and other genuine Italian cooking.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Planetisourown
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Loved sitting outside on the sidewalk, enjoying a beautiful evening. I ordered the crab ravioli and it was very good. Would definitely recommend.

Visited July 2014
Shakopee, MN
“Huge portions!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We arrived here for lunch on Friday, July 18, 2014. We sat outside along the sidewalk on this pleasant day.

Prompt wait staff and we were presented with a large and varied menu. We ordered soft drinks. We were then presented with a platter containing warm bread and a plate of olive oil and balsamic vinegar with shredded Parmesan cheese. The bread was very good!

I ordered an open faced meatball sandwich and my wife ordered lasagna. Food arrived in a timely manner and was nice and hot. The portions are huge. We could have shared one entree and still been full. I think what makes this place so good is the sauce that is homemade every day. It had a nice balance of savory and spicy with a hint of sweetness. The meatballs were ok, but not excellent. The lasagna was wonderful.

Lunch prices: Lasagna: $12.95; meatball sandwich $10.95, each soft drink: $2.39. Total, after tax, before tip: $30.87.

• Visited July 2014