“Great food, friendly, knowledgable staff”

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Victoria's has never disappointed us and this visit was no exception. The only disappointment was there was no osso buca on the menu. The waitress said it would be on the menu again in the fall. We each ordered one of the nightly specials and they were both excellent. I wish I visited Rochester more often, to try other items on the menu.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

it was warm enough to sit outside and the service was terrific with the area well "walled-off" from the street. On Thursday, streets are closed for weekly "festival". first time here so I went with the lasagna. delicious and a huge portion

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I visited Victoria's for dinner during a trip to the Mayo Clinic. She has gluten issues, so we decided to try the GF lasagna for her and the regular version for me. There was virtually no discernible difference in taste or texture, and both were absolutely delicious......large portions were a significant value for the money, and her GF roll served alongside was soft and tasty...some of the best GF bread product she's ever had. On Wednesday nights with entree purchase, you can get your choice of a house red or white wine for only $7, with FREE refills. For the celiac or gluten-intolerant, there is a large GF menu, and the regular menu is enormous with a diverse and complete list of regional Italian specialities. Our server, Heather, was delightful, and very prompt and attentive. The entire experience was so good, we are planning how we can try and get back to Victoria's before we leave Rochester. Don't miss this place for some outstanding Italian cuisine in Rochester that is as good as almost any place we have tasted in the US!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The food is always great at Victoria's. The portions are huge, so you might want to consider sharing with someone. Service is good.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

When we (my wife and I) passed by this restaurant, we feel nice smell of the cooking and also saw people at the outside table enjoying the meal. After we finished something we came back and tried this "Ristorante"
The dressing for Caesar salad was nice and the vegetables were fresh.
The taste of Spaghetti ”Pesco sauce" , which with basil garlic and live oil, was good.
If the pasta was a little more "al dente" it was perfect, though.
The serving people were nice and friendly and the atmosphere was good.
The prices were reasonable (13 dollars, per dish or around).
I will recommend this restaurant to any of my friends.

パスタがアルデンテではない(アメリカのスパゲティはしばしばそうです)ことが残念ですが、その他の点は味も含めてとてもいい感じです。1品1品の量はアメリカのレストランとしては普通、日本人の男性にはやや多め、女性には「とても多い」と思います。