“We love Newts”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It's our favorite restaurant! My kids love the burgers and I love the chicken sandwich. Marvin or Gustavo my fave. Kids love the peanut butter burger---it's better than it sounds.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The major but not only portion of the menu is hamburgers with many unusual twists including a burger stuffed with cheese, a peanut butter burger and one with the burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon and fried onion. Service was prompt and prices reasonable. Very enjoyable twist on the hamburger. Many different beer choices that I did not try. Oh, I went three times in six days.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Easy walk from Gonda Mayo building. Burgers are to die for. Nice salad variety and wraps. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was a great place to sit and enjoy an excellent large burger and craft beer with a view out of a second story window and your favorite game on the tv.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

After all the hype, we were very disappointed. The burgers were cooked the way we ordered them (medium rare and medium), but the hamburger and the toppings lacked flavor. I have had a better burger at Culvers. Fries and side salad were nothing special.

1  Thank dmarkiowa

Been to Newt's? Share your experiences!