“Good food, good service, and good atmosphere”
Review of Newt's

Newt's
Ranked #8 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stopped into Newt's on the way through town for a quick lunch a few days ago. I have heard a lot about this place and figured it was worth a try. It was a very laid back atmosphere and had classic rock playing in the restaurant. Our server was very friendly and our food was served quickly. Having just had burgers the night before, neither of us ordered one of their famous burgers. I definitely will have to try one next time. We each had variations of salads and they were both fresh and delicious. I would love to stop in again the next time I am in Rochester.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I thought the restaurant had good burgers, sometimes too juicy, not sure what the juice was.

Service was great, nice atmosphere in the restaurant/bar.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Good food and atmosphere. Staff was friendly. Try marvins burger and and the onion rings. Delicious. Its a good place for a quick bite.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

It's our favorite restaurant! My kids love the burgers and I love the chicken sandwich. Marvin or Gustavo my fave. Kids love the peanut butter burger---it's better than it sounds.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The major but not only portion of the menu is hamburgers with many unusual twists including a burger stuffed with cheese, a peanut butter burger and one with the burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon and fried onion. Service was prompt and prices reasonable. Very enjoyable twist on the hamburger. Many different beer choices that I did not try. Oh, I went three times in six days.