All reviews soup larger suite q tips cookies pull out sofa bed mayo clinic an easy minute drive including eggs walk in shower lots of pillows wonderful restaurant clean facility hot and cold items newer hotel rooms are quiet breakfast offerings great place to stay
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We had to come to Rochester for medical reasons, I had done lots of research and read tons of reviews to find a hotel that was nice, affordable, and close to the hospital. Comfort Inn and Suites met and exceeded my expectations! The staff was amazing! Extremely helpful and friendly! The room was very clean and spacious, and the lobby was very welcoming! We have more appointments back up at Mayo, and this will be the only hotel we will stay in!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kay N, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.I am so glad that you had a great stay with us and that you found our staff amazing. I am so excited to share that with my staff. I am glad the hotel and rooms were spacious.
We look forward to your next stay with us for your Mayo appointments.
Thanks,

Reviewed 27 April 2018

outstanding food and beverage options and free shuttle to Mayo. soup on Monday throughThursday starting at 4:30. fruit infused water available and fresh cookies each afternoon. rooms are quiet. only improvement could be universal weight machine in fitness room. nice restaurant next door.

Room Tip: nightlight option in bathroom
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear you had a great stay with us. Thank you for the suggestion on the universal weight machine I will pass that along to upper management. We do look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Everything was great. What is up with the heat wave throughout the building? It was 77 to 78 degrees in the whole hotel. So with being on the 3rd floor my room was 80 degrees. I turned on the AC but that unit is right beside the bed so there was no happy medium to get it comfortable. Other then that everything else is great there

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kay N, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I am very sorry about the heating issue. Spring and fall are very hard times for us. We did have the air on in the building but then we had the blizzard so we did turn off the air again. The building it's self staying really warm so during those season's when it we have a blizzard one day and 2 days later it's 70 and sunny it's hard to regulate the air. I am very sorry that it was so hot for your stay.
I am very glad that the rest of your stay went well.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This location was top notch!!! Staff is amazing special shout out to Jennifer your the best they all made me feel like family breakfast was great every morning and soup was nice at night. Thank you!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad you liked the location of the hotel and found the staff amazing especially Jennifer! I will make sure she is aware of your great review.
We do look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I only stay here when I come to Rochester because the rooms are clean the beds are so comfortable it’s like sleeping on a marshmallow. The breakfast is yummy and the coffee is perfect. The staff is very friendly as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Becky,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoy our beds and pillows. I do love our bedding packages as well. They do make you have a great nights rest. I am glad you also liked the breakfast and coffee. Thank you for letting me know our staff was friendly as well I will share your comments with them.
We look forward to your next visit with us.