“Decent food, Excellent service”

Fiesta Mexicana Cafe & Bar
Ranked #221 of 303 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Plainview, Minnesota
“Decent food, Excellent service”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I seem to stop here when in town during the evening hours. I have always found the staff friendly and attentive. Although the food is good, not great, the serving sizes of the dishes is good. We have never been disappointed, and continually go back when in the mood for Mexican food.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Larry55964

Dodge center
“Far from real Mexican food”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Idk why so many people like this place?? I rather just cook the food myself. I am of Mexican heritage, cook a lot of authentic Mexican food. The problem with so many of these type of restaurants is that they take too many shortcuts. Serve old refried beans and overcooked rice. No thanks. Unless you've had the real deal, you'd know what I'm talking about. The only nice part about that meal was that it was free to me.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Neat Stop”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped at Fiesta on our way through Rochester. We stop there almost every time we are in Rochester. The food and service is always great. We have never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Genoa City
“Too long to wait”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our hotel staff recommended this restaurant as good Mexican. We went just before 9 pm on a Sunday. They are open until 10 pm. Our waiter appeared to be in training, so, we tried to give him some leeway on service. However, after getting our drinks, we finally had to flag another waiter down to place our order. Because it was now within earshot of closing the service went downhill from there. The food was acceptable and ample but not great. If we go back here, it won't be close to closing time and maybe just for drink outside.

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best authentic Mexican Restaurant in town!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is where I take my out of town friends when they are craving a great Mexican meal. Their service is excellent, the music is great and the art work on the walls is gorgeous. The quality of their food is top notch. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! They have been in town for 20 years and still going strong!

• Visited May 2014