My family has stayed at SpringHill Suites a number of times over the past few years. Its location across the street from St. Mary's hospital is great, and SpringHill was our "go to" hotel. But each time we stayed, the quality of both hotel and staff seemed to be going down hill.
During our most recent trip, we switched hotels midweek. The breakfast / food area was not well kept. The carpets look filthy. When we requested new sheets one day (for someone returning from surgery!) the request was ignored. (The tip that we left was taken, however).
We moved down the block to the new Holiday Inn Express. Well worth the move.
We won't return to SpringHill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each spacious studio suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include Complimentary High-Speed Internet access, a pull-out sofa bed, pantry area with mini-refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, a large desk and 2-line telephones. We'll get you started each day with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Free local calls, business center, free parking and free Mayo Clinic and airport shuttles. Located across from St. Marys Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel Rochester
- Springhill Suites Rochester
- Rochester Springhill Suites