I look for a clean hotel with no perfume smells. SpringHill was clean and the rooms are large enough so that if you have to spend some time in Rochester you are not confined to one room. We stayed there for a week and it was right across the street from St. Mary Hospital which saved a lot of driving. The shuttle picked us up and took us to the Mayo Clinic and back to the hotel again. The breakfast was well prepared and served nicely. I would use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each spacious studio suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include Complimentary High-Speed Internet access, a pull-out sofa bed, pantry area with mini-refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, a large desk and 2-line telephones. We'll get you started each day with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Free local calls, business center, free parking and free Mayo Clinic and airport shuttles. Located across from St. Marys Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel Rochester
- Springhill Suites Rochester
- Rochester Springhill Suites