“Our stay at Springhill”

SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 9 August 2014

was perfect for the time we were there. rooms were clean and big. beds were soft and clean. Im always worried about beds at hotels but this one was fine. Staff was nice and very helpful. told us the best places to eat and directions. right acrossed from St Marys hospital which is helpful because that was the reason we were there. my niece like the pool and she used the fold out sofa and loved the pillows. also liked the free parking , didn't have to worry where to park the car and everything was in walking distance.

Room Tip: There was 3 of us. We had two beds and a sleeper sofa. Worked great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on the SpringHill Suites in Rochester! My team and I truly appreciate your compliments and feedback! Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to having you back when in the Rochester area!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I look for a clean hotel with no perfume smells. SpringHill was clean and the rooms are large enough so that if you have to spend some time in Rochester you are not confined to one room. We stayed there for a week and it was right across the street from St. Mary Hospital which saved a lot of driving. The shuttle picked us up and took us to the Mayo Clinic and back to the hotel again. The breakfast was well prepared and served nicely. I would use it again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ryan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback on the SpringHill Suites in Rochester, MN! My team and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found everything we offer to your liking. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you back as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We always stay at this location as all the staff are wonderful and so helpful. It's always very clean.
Having the free laundry area is wonderful as we stay a couple weeks at a time.
The location is very convenient too.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent review on the SpringHill Suites in Rochester, MN! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our free laundry services that we provide for all of our guests while staying with us! We appreciate your loyalty to us and look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a great place to stay in Rochester, especially if you are going to Mayo Clinic!!!! All the staff at Springhill are very helpful in every way possible. Everything is always so very clean and I am a freak about cleanliness. We will be returning in about 2 weeks for another stay, since my husband will be having surgery at St. Mary's Hospital.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our hotel. My team and I are happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We know you have a lot of hotel options to pick from while in the area and are happy you have found a home with us! We look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Due to recent health issues that my husband was diagnosed with, I had to find a place to stay in Rochester for two months. Fortunately I was blessed in finding the perfect hotel for me and my visiting family. The staff and the accommodations were top notch. Ryan, the manager, couldn't have done a better job helping us out! The rooms were a good size, the beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was just right, and the location was perfect. I highly recommend this hotel to someone that's needs a nice, quiet place to stay! We will be back as checkups are needed.

Stayed: August 2014
Ryan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

It was great getting to know you! We know that the circumstances of staying with us are not always enjoyable ones so anything we can do to take the stress out of reality we will! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Very nice and the staff was most friendly and accommodating. Pick this over the Aspen Suites (I've been to both). Very handy if you are going to St Mary's hospital. Good restaurants nearby. Our granddaughter enjoyed the pool.

Room Tip: The king and queen suites are VERY spacious--nice living area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Anne L

Thank you for your review on the SpringHill suites in Rochester, MN! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and were glad to hear your stay was great! We look forward to having you return as our guest!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I found the staff to be very helpful with restaurant recommendations and recommendations for running trails nearby (there is a nice trail system not far from the hotel). The room was clean and very comfortable, especially the bed. It was only me, so in a king room so I had plenty of space to spread out. I was only there one night but would have been happy to stay more if needed. The breakfast was typical for a hotel free breakfast--usual assortment of breads and cereals, and eggs and sausage for the hot items. I found the room and the hotel very quiet. The only downside was that the exercise room was small with one treadmill and one elliptical; however, the nearby trails I mentioned above more than made up for that.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank skyeport
Ryan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your stay at the SpringHIll Suites in Rochester! I have shared your comments with my team and we sincerely thank you for being our guest while in town. Please look us up the next time you are in Rochester!