We've had 2 stays in February/March, each for 10 days, and really enjoyed the hotel. The staff was so accomodating. We came for the Mayo Clinic so we were under a lot of stress. This hotel clearly caters to the Mayo patients. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. They even cleaned snow off the cars. We had an appointment after check out and they let us keep our car in the lot so we wouldn't have to pay for parking at the clinic. Free breakfast was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for medical reasons. This hotel certainly knows that their core guests are here for Mayo Clinic appointments. We'll be coming back in August and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each spacious studio suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include Complimentary High-Speed Internet access, a pull-out sofa bed, pantry area with mini-refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, a large desk and 2-line telephones. We'll get you started each day with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Free local calls, business center, free parking and free Mayo Clinic and airport shuttles. Located across from St. Marys Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel Rochester
- Springhill Suites Rochester
- Rochester Springhill Suites