“Great local restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Great local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I'm always looking for great local restaurants to eat lunch at around this area, and most of the time I'm left going back to the same old chain fast food restaurants.

ENoodle cafe on the North West corner of Rice and Larpenteur is fantastic and offers a wide variety of things on the menu to eat. Every time I go in there I try and order something different, but I find I usually go back to the N10 Korean Seafood Noodle Soup with Kimchee. It's spicy, but when you add in the kimchee to your taste you can instantly taste the transformation as the soup goes from a spicy to almost sweet flavor.

I really can't recommend this place highly enough and I do my best to go in there once a week because of what a great spot to eat it is.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wonderful, cheap pan-Asian takeout. Hidden away in a little strip mall, but one of the tastiest and best bargains...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2008

Wonderful, cheap pan-Asian takeout. Hidden away in a little strip mall, but one of the tastiest and best bargains around!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook