“No complaints”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Syracuse, NY
“No complaints”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

A good place to stay - clean room, comfy bed, friendly staff, great breakfast selection. A little noisy with the highway right next door but really, no complaints! Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in town on business.

• Stayed May 2013
Alan H, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this review, 1 November 2013

Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations. My staff and I try everyday to better ourselves and provide experiences such as yours. I plan to share your comments with my staff and use as a training moment to continue making us better. I truly appreciate your feedback as that is one of the ways we reward and recognize our team members for a job well done

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The Marriott had a nice menu and friendly staff, but lacked in its maid service. We were always calling for towels, coffee, etc. It has a lounge on site with a Bar and Menu. We liked that. The pool is small but adequate.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank tmvallis

San Diego, California
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The Courtyard Roseville was a decent Courtyard. The salmon salad in the resturant was really good and the staff/service at the hotel was also very good. I would recommend a room on the front side of the hotel as the rear backs up to the freeway and is quite loud even during the middle of the night (trucks).

If you are looking for a hotel with more than a real basic fitness center, you might want to look elsewhere. It's a bit dusty (just take a look under the treadmills - hasn't been cleaned in quite some time) and the 10 lb and 8 lb weights are mising. Have a simple bench for working out and a small universal machine. If it's not a big deal to you, then the cardio (elliptical, bike and tredmills are good) and the weights will be adequate. If you are really into working out, there is an LA Fitness not far away and I believe (although I did not) you can get a day pass.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Yokohama, Japan
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Standard courtyard with a bit smaller room than I have experienced in the past. Elevator was very slow and ended in a thud, seemed dangerous to me. Would have preferred easily accessible stairs. Room on parking lot side (not highway side) was quiet. Three stupid things noticed. 1. Only one phone and it was near the bed. I had a teleconference so I kept my computer on the desk and audio coming from the phone (12 feet away)I had to go back and forth between looking at the presentation and moving near the phone to speak to others on the phone, also, no mute on the phone.
2. Very few electrical plugs had to take turns between iPad, iPhone etc! 3. The closet was so narrow, that the doors hit the coat hangers when trying to close the doors. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and location is convenient but you must have a car.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am definitely pleased with your comments and the service you experienced at our location. Your comments are very helpful as we try everyday to keep up with technology and provide our guests with everything they need to stay up to date with their day to day functions.

Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations. My staff and I try everyday to better ourselves and provide experiences such as yours. I plan to share your comments with my staff as well as my corporate office and use as a training moment to continue making us better. I truly appreciate your feedback as that is one of the ways we reward and recognize our team members for a job well done
Minnesota
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had a room on the third floor, parking lot side of the building. It was a nice-sized room. It was quiet. And, the bed was comfortable. The fitness center has two very nice treadmills. The check-in went smoothly. The hotel was clean.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

SD
Reviewed 2 February 2013

When we registered online, we had selected a rollaway and extra pillows and were not disappointed. The bed was full of fluffy pillows. The motel was quiet the first night, but we could hear noise the second. The room and facilities were very clean and appeared recently updated. The pool was small but nice. Nice hot tub and pool area. Looks like there is outdoor seating off the pool area. Very nice little bar in lobby. Staff were friendly and accommodated our later check out request. Breakfast was a little spendy from what I am told, but a didn't easy breakfast there so didn't mutter to us. The hotel was a very nice facility not too far from the Roseville mall.

• Stayed January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This hotel hosted several youth hockey teams over the MLK weekend. We went for breakfast at 8:15AM and found the restaurant full to overflowing with all of the teams and families. We had a lot of time so we went back to our room until 9:00AM and returned for another attempt at breakfast.

the buffett looked like a swarm of locust in biblical proportions had been through the line. Practically everything was gone. I asked for a ham & cheese omelet and was told that all they had left were mushrooms and cheese. I commented that they weren't very prepared for the large group and the buffet cook told me that if I didn't like it I could go somewhere else.

I immediately went to the desk in the lobby and voiced my displeasure with the cook to the desk clerk. He gave me a $40 discount for the inconvenience. I suspect that mine was not the first complaint about this cook.

The hotel was obviously not prepared for the large group that showed up for the weekend. I don't understand how they could run out of food and also not have staff on hand to handle the crowd. There was only one server in the dinning room trying to cover 40 tables.

We have stayed at this hotel in the past and have been very pleased with it. Not sure if we're going back again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am definitely disappointed with your comments and the service you experienced at our location.

Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations. My staff and I try everyday to better ourselves and avoid experiences such as yours. I plan to share your comments with my staff and use as a training moment to continue making us better. I truly appreciate your feedback as that is one of the ways we reward and recognize our team members for a job well done and vice versa.