Every thing is clean. the staff is friendly. But this may be worst stay in a hotel, bed and breakfast, airbnb, you name it in years and I was in eastern Europe shortly after the wall fell. Zowee..
#1. I am told I should have checked in last night and the hotel is fully booked tonight. They will see what they can do. All very nice and polite. But no room for me here.
#2. The conference organizer happens to be in the lobby and has a copy of the room reservations as sent out by the hotel.
#3. Suddenly, a room is available.
But what makes this place horrible are the fumes. Staff say the patio was repaired today and sealed with something. So this isn't even in the hotel proper. I wonder if anyone will be waking up with head aches. This can not be healthy. No health inspection organization would allow this place to operate with these conditions.
Forecast is for snow and every time the heater kicks-in it pumps the fumes into the room.
Nice polite, friendly Minnesotans, but still. I know the Marriott is organized as a REIT so it doesn't pay corporate taxes, but it should be a little concerned about the health of customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfull patio area perfect for relaxing on those great Minnesota summer days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Courtyard Roseville
- Roseville Marriott
- Roseville Courtyard
- Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville MN