We were in town to volunteer for an event and celebrate a friend's birthday. The hotel staff are welcoming and friendly. We paid $25 for two drinks at the bar ($14 for a Glenfiddich scotch and $9 for a Bombay gin/tonic). That's insanely expensive!
Our king room was very comfortable & clean. I agree with a previous reviewer that some free coffee in the lobby would be nice.
We went to a nearby restaurant for dinner since the food choices at the hotel bar were very limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfull patio area perfect for relaxing on those great Minnesota summer days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Courtyard Roseville
- Roseville Marriott
- Roseville Courtyard
- Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville MN