“STAY FAR AWAY!”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“STAY FAR AWAY!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The beau insisted since it was cheap. We were given a room which the previous person had not even checked out of yet (there was a dirty towel on the bed). In the next room we were given, one of the beds was slightly broken (the top of the bed was bent/broken). The entire building smelled highly of smoking odor. The building lighting was dark. Overall, it was very un-inviting, unappealing and I did not feel safe staying there. We got a full refund and left right away. We left to a more expensive hotel and do not regret at all.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
super8roseville7, Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites - Roseville, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Kaylabelle09,

Thank you for completing the TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If you would like to speak with me personally so I may try to make ammends you may call 651-636-8888 or email me at managersuper8@gmail.com.

Khan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
okc
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Under New Management, his name is Khan. Phenomenal gentleman. Very genuine, actually cares about his guests. My stay was more than welcome. Could feel the passion he had for his job. Beautiful. -Ashli & Luisa Mckinney from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Room 328

• Stayed February 2014
Grand Rapids MN
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The hotel is run down, lack of maintenance, carpets are dirty, but, the rooms are cheap. I had noticed something in the bathtub, on top of the surround, I took a tissue and grabbed it. It was a used, dried up tampon, It must have been there for a long time. I called the front desk and talked to the clerk, she offered another room, I told her, since I had cleaned up this one, there was no sense in going to another room. The next day, the owners were at the front desk at checkout, I told them about the tampon (very loudly), the owner looked at me with total disinterest and said, Oh. That was it, no-I'm sorry, let me give you a discount-nothing!! Needless to say, I've never stayed there again,

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Karen W
Travellers also viewed these Roseville hotels
Home2 Suites by Hilton Roseville Minneapolis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville - St Paul
Hampton Inn Minneapolis Roseville
Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville

Been to Norwood Inn & Suites - Roseville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Norwood Inn & Suites - Roseville

Property: Norwood Inn & Suites - Roseville
Address: 2401 Prior Ave N, I-35 at Highway 36, Fairview Avenue Exit, Roseville, MN 55113-2714 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville)
Region: United States > Minnesota > Roseville
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Norwood Inn & Suites - Roseville 2.5*
Red Roof Inn Minneapolis-Roseville is conveniently located just outside of Minneapolis, MN. This hotel is close to many attractions including the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, University of Minnesota and Target Center. Other nearby attractions include the Minneapolis Convention Center, Minnesota Children's Museum, Xcel Energy Center, Science Museum of Minnesota Target Field and Fort Snelling. Red Roof Inn Minneapolis-Roseville offers an indoor pool & hot tub, open all year, a business center, conference room that seats 20 and a coin laundry. All comfortable guest rooms feature free WiFi and hairdryer. ADA Accessible rooms, connecting rooms and plenty of free parking is available for all travelers. Enjoy free coffeehouse style coffee & tea in the lobby. One well behaved family pet is welcome. ***POOL CLOSED ON MONDAYS FOR MAINTENANCE*** ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Norwood Inn & Suites - Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Roseville / St Paul Hotel Roseville