“DISGUSTING!!!”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Paducah
“DISGUSTING!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was the absolute WORST hotel I have EVER stayed at. After walking down the long filthy and smokey corridor to my room, I found that the lights did not work. I was given another room, with electricity, but holy God, was it disgusting. There was a dirty used towel crumpled behind the door, Blood stains on the sheets, and the layer of grime that covered the entire room made it smell like piss and cigarettes.

1 Thank star_mim
super8roseville7, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear star_mim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Hotel. I understand that you did not enjoy your stay and apologize for any inconveniences. Did you happen to contact the front desk to let them know about any issues? Our hotel staff works very hard to ensure that the guests are happy! We would love to the hear specific details of any problems that you had while at the hotel. Please feel free to contact us 651-636-8888

Khan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent rate for the room. We are renovating our home and decided to stay at this hotel and it was a good experience. Friendly staff, clean room and comfortable bed. our room appeared to be remodeled. we will have family members stay here in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
super8roseville7, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Hey jsmith210072,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to spread the word about our hotel and service! While we've enjoyed having you over. Hope to see you again soon!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband is a owner operator truck driver. Our truck was damaged in an accident. Upon spending 5 nights here waiting for repairs Khan the general manager was accommodating and so very helpful with directions and any other needs we encountered. In my opinion he is a very valuable asset to this company. It would be nice if you had swimming suit for purchase so unprepared guest could use the festivities available I would definitely go out of my way to stay here again if the need a rise

• Stayed May 2014
super8roseville7, Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Loritourville,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant experience. We appreciate your feedback and I have shared your kind words with my staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed at the Super 8 in Roseville, Mn. The manager, Khan, went way out of his way being polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone and everyone that needs a place to stay. He sure made our 5 day stay more pleasant than it might have been under our circumstances, that being without transportation and my semi truck in the shop for some major repairs. The only thing that could have made it better is maybe a
hot breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014
super8roseville7, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear mrbbrsr,
THANK YOU! I am in awe after reading your post about me. I usually log in here to read hotel reviews, but what a surprise to be greeted with those kind words about me. It put a huge smile on my face to know that I was able to give you a great Costumer service, Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was very impressed with the service. front desk went above and beyond, cleanliness was fine anything i ask was taking care by the staff only thing u can add biscuit and gravy other then that completely satisfied

Dear bigtrucker2014,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your kind words for our staff. I will be sure to share your review with them. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Galveston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Tired, run down hotel. No effort to update rooms, but hallway looked recently painted. Refridge in room was loud and sounded like running water. Old tv. Old small towels, bring your own towels. Smoke smell in some areas. Breakfast ok. Worth 39.95, but paid upper 50s. Old carpet as u walk in front door and remnants of pay phone in foyer. I could never get online at busy time and had to keep signing in... Uggggggg. Staff seemed nice, but the place is a dump.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank World Traveler C
super8roseville7, Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear World Traveler C,
We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problems encountered, as we rely on our guests feedback to make improvements. We hope that you would consider giving the hotel another chance.
If you would like to speak with me personally so I may try to make amends you may call 651-636-8888 or email me at managersuper8@gmail.com.

West Paducah, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

first the postive then the negative. This hotel is in a great location close to a mall and several restraunts in walking distance, and the staff is excellent, however the hotel is dirty and in disrepair The ac did not work, the unit blew hot air even if it was off.
had to unplug it. they did offer to give me a new room but it was going to be a cool night and did not want to go thru the process, chairs dirty, window peeling of paint, holes in screen ,window dirty ,chairs looked old and dirty, no washcloths in bathroom, or bath towels had to use hand towels for everything, light above desk did not work nor did the light above the sink in bathroom. With the location of this place, it could do very well if all was fixed and updated. I would recomend ths hotel for the show that saves hotels. My job requires me to stay in severla hotels within a year and this is the 1st review i have ever wrote.

Room Tip: skip this hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear wombat12345,
We are so sorry to hear about your bad experience at the hotel. We have a handy-person that cleans the grounds daily, as well as fixes items as needed. Did you ask the front desk to change rooms? I have personally shown this review to all housekeepers and staff. Our employees work very hard to ensure a positive guest experience and we apologize for the inconveniences.