This was the absolute WORST hotel I have EVER stayed at. After walking down the long filthy and smokey corridor to my room, I found that the lights did not work. I was given another room, with electricity, but holy God, was it disgusting. There was a dirty used towel crumpled behind the door, Blood stains on the sheets, and the layer of grime that covered the entire room made it smell like piss and cigarettes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Minneapolis-Roseville is conveniently located just outside of Minneapolis, MN. This hotel is close to many attractions including the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, University of Minnesota and Target Center. Other nearby attractions include the Minneapolis Convention Center, Minnesota Children's Museum, Xcel Energy Center, Science Museum of Minnesota Target Field and Fort Snelling. Red Roof Inn Minneapolis-Roseville offers an indoor pool & hot tub, open all year, a business center, conference room that seats 20 and a coin laundry. All comfortable guest rooms feature free WiFi and hairdryer. ADA Accessible rooms, connecting rooms and plenty of free parking is available for all travelers. Enjoy free coffeehouse style coffee & tea in the lobby. One well behaved family pet is welcome. ***POOL CLOSED ON MONDAYS FOR MAINTENANCE*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Roseville / St Paul Hotel Roseville
- Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Roseville MN