“Great Place For Your Buck!”

Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was hesitant to to stay here based on a couple of reviews, but when I arrived I was greeted by the friendliest staff. The Manager was very pleasant and professional. On Sunday upon checking out I over heard a guest speaking to the gal at Front desk about a few issues she was very attentive and showed great concern about rectifying the guest concerns. Overall my stay was very pleasant and I do plan on staying again next year for back to the fifties event!

• Stayed: June 2014
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hello Cinde1957,

Thank you for taking the time to stop by our page and review your experience. I am happy that the staff exceeded your expectations. I was happy to see you were able to enjoy your stay on a weekend that was hectic throughout the city.

We look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We came for the Back To The 50s weekend. We were greeted by very busy staff who seemed a bit unprepared For the busy weekend ahead but were polite and attentive to our requests. The housekeeping staff were friendly. The rooms were comfortable for our needs for the weekend. We especially enjoyed the pool and hot tub as it was very rejuvenating after a long, hot day of walking at the fair. The complimentary ice cold drinks in the lobby was appreciated. The hotel itself is in need of some clean up and maintenance for first impressions especially the lobby and front entrance. All in all a nice place for the price. We will be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Trisha P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. In regards to some of the other items you mentioned, I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and ownership.
I would like to note that we have a very committed ownership and we are constantly redecorating our property to keep up with the market and times.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The staff here is fiendly and provides great customer service.The manager is hoapitable and will not kick you out right at checkout,As long as you explain your situation he will let you stay longer than you are suppose to(which says a lot about a hotel) and they will make sure the shuttle gets you to where you need to go.They will even make a trip out of their way to a walmart.Khan does a great job accomodating his guests and i would like to see better reviews of this hotel and more people checking in for a good stay.Breakfast included.

• Stayed: June 2014
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear limpilegs,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. All our staff were so pleased to read your comment, our whole team are really proud of our hotel and pride themselves on their customer service levels and it is always rewarding to see our guests recognizing this. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, quiet and good breakfast. Plenty of good restaurants and bars near by. Inexpensive and efficient. Management is responsive to the guests needs. Sheena always greeted me with a smile and housekeeping was quick and friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hello Jim A,

Thank you for your recent review and for being our guest. It was very nice to hear your great comment about your stay and about Ms. Sheena. I will be sure to share with the staff and with her. Hope you enjoyed the Stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Becky helped to get the best value for my needs. She was very helpful. It is nice to know there are still places that customer service is true customer service. She even took my number to call me back instead of putting me on hold. Thank you Becky and Super 8 Roseville

• Stayed: May 2014
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Jachovie,
thank you for your recent feedback. We are pleased to hear that the hotel Customer service was up to your standards and that Beki was very helpful. She will be thrilled to hear you mentioned her in your review. I will be sure to share this with her. Thank you and we hope to be your home away from home on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was the absolute WORST hotel I have EVER stayed at. After walking down the long filthy and smokey corridor to my room, I found that the lights did not work. I was given another room, with electricity, but holy God, was it disgusting. There was a dirty used towel crumpled behind the door, Blood stains on the sheets, and the layer of grime that covered the entire room made it smell like piss and cigarettes.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank star_mim
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear star_mim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Hotel. I understand that you did not enjoy your stay and apologize for any inconveniences. Did you happen to contact the front desk to let them know about any issues? Our hotel staff works very hard to ensure that the guests are happy! We would love to the hear specific details of any problems that you had while at the hotel. Please feel free to contact us 651-636-8888

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent rate for the room. We are renovating our home and decided to stay at this hotel and it was a good experience. Friendly staff, clean room and comfortable bed. our room appeared to be remodeled. we will have family members stay here in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hey jsmith210072,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to spread the word about our hotel and service! While we've enjoyed having you over. Hope to see you again soon!

Khan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Hampton Inn Minneapolis Roseville
Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Roseville, MN
Days Inn ST. Paul-Minneapolis-Midway
Holiday Inn Express Roseville - St Paul
Home2 Suites by Hilton Roseville Minneapolis

Been to Norwood Inn & Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!