“Delish!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Austin, Texas
“Delish!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I've had Dave's several times at a Rib Cookoff in Sparks, NV so I was really looking forward to having dinner here. Yum, yum, and yum! Large portions and great food. Only disappointment was I was unable to eat at the restaurant since a large group of adults and children arrived right before I did. They had a take out area, so I ordered there and took it back to my hotel. Can I say "yum" again?

Visited July 2013

Eindhoven
“great bbq”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

fabulous bbq, not as good as Memphis TN, but getting there. Dont bother with desert, however. Have some more ribs!

Visited November 2012
Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We always get their feast for two. Never finish it all but we usually take it home. They have really good ribs here! Yummy and falls of the bone type of ribs. :D We love going here and you don't have to worry about service because you wait for you food, they bring it to you and you get your own drinks.

Visited August 2012
Spring City, Pennsylvania
“Love Famous Dave's”
Reviewed 12 April 2012 via mobile

Every time we go to Minnesota we visit Famous Dave's. This time I had the chicken barbecue sandwich, and others in my party had the ribs, the pulled pork, and the brisket. All come with a choice of a side. The fries are great! Love this place!

Ithaca, New York
“Best Dave's in the area”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Yes it is a chain but the food in this particular Dave's is very consistent. Ribs are always good. Love the jalapeno mac and cheese. Pulled pork and Brisket is also very good. Not fond of their steak fries. I prefer this style Dave's over the sit down restaurants. Order at the counter and they deliver the food to you. Service is always fast and friendly. This is 5 stars for BBQ in MN. There is much better BBQ in the country but not really in MN. So please keep it in perspective. Sauces are good but generally sweet. Spicy sauces have heat and flavor.

• Visited September 2011