“Very good BBQ and the corn bread rocks”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #27 of 100 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have been here a couple of times for dinner and always enjoy the BBQ.

They do a KC style BBQ which is one of my favorites. I was disappointed they no longer have the wild rice soup on the menu anymore but I guess I will survive.

This is a order at the counter and they bring your food to your table kind of place. Food is very good but like all BBQ it is not inexpensive.

When I need my next BBQ fix and I am in the area I will be back.

Make sure you order the corn bread and mack and cheese they are different from everywhere else and very delicious.

It was very cold in Minnesota the night I was there and unfortunately the table I took was near a side exit and when the door opened it was a little drafty. The inside of the resturant is designed to look sort of like a garage which in the summer time would be great but not in the winter.

There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I've had Dave's several times at a Rib Cookoff in Sparks, NV so I was really looking forward to having dinner here. Yum, yum, and yum! Large portions and great food. Only disappointment was I was unable to eat at the restaurant since a large group of adults and children arrived right before I did. They had a take out area, so I ordered there and took it back to my hotel. Can I say "yum" again?

Reviewed 11 January 2013

fabulous bbq, not as good as Memphis TN, but getting there. Dont bother with desert, however. Have some more ribs!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We always get their feast for two. Never finish it all but we usually take it home. They have really good ribs here! Yummy and falls of the bone type of ribs. :D We love going here and you don't have to worry about service because you wait for you food, they bring it to you and you get your own drinks.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Every time we go to Minnesota we visit Famous Dave's. This time I had the chicken barbecue sandwich, and others in my party had the ribs, the pulled pork, and the brisket. All come with a choice of a side. The fries are great! Love this place!